eye for a eye

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
the yorkshire ripper has been awarded £250,000 for have his eye took out in a prison brawl , but a ambulance driver answering a 999 call has his eye knock out by a drunking yob, he recived only £40,000 ,he's had to leave his job, as he can no longer pass the medical, :evil: is this fair that a man doing his duty gets a 1/5 of the payout of what a murderer gets why is sicko's eye worth more that the good guys eye :eek: :confused: and should the people the ripper attacked be able to sue sicko sudcliff :confused: :evil: :evil: and relive him of the burden of all that dosh. or will his bitc# of a ex wife get it l.

Sponsored Links
Funny thing the law, some people get up in arms when some laws get broken (speeding for example) but also get up in arms when laws are applied equitably as in this case. :?:

If you don't like it lobby your MP.

Either you support the legal system with all its foibles or not ... You can't pick and choose.

AtoZ ... Stop being a hypocrite.

MW

MW are you Softus? your prose of late has a remarkable likeness to his ;)

Sponsored Links
megawatt ,where's the law come into this if £40.000 going rate so be it IF £250,000 so be it , i did not say scumbag suttcliff should not be paid out by why not £40,000 or vice versa :eek: :confused: Eye 4 a eye :cry:

megawatt ,where's the law come into this if £40.000 going rate so be it IF £250,000 so be it , i did not say scumbag suttcliff should not be paid out by why not £40,000 or vice versa Eye 4 a eye
Compensation is awarded based on the individual case circumstances. As we don't know what these are it's difficult to comment on the size of the payout.

And, no I am not Softus nor the other fellas you referred to.

I am me ... Megawatt ... I AM NOT A NUMBER, I AM A FREE MAN :LOL:

MW

well megawatt as the ripper has no need for a job now, and we pay his keep, and the guy who was a medic driving the ambulance was at work and has now had to give that job up ,and is now trying to retrain for future work i think that sudcliff should be made to pay his owen keep ,just like the medic, and what good is money to that murdering snake in jail :confused:

Well he can't spend it, so it will end up in someone else's hands eventually so will still be floating about in the economy.

Peter Sutcliffe should be shot in the head and put out on a Monday in a black sack with the rest of the rubbish.

The ambulance driver should be given the £40k plus a desk job at full pay if he/she wants it.

Sponsored Links
Back