F&E cistern tank water minimum water level

Well seems like a jolly topic here 😁, what would you like to know?

Sponsored Links
He would like to know how, since carrying out his renowned party trick of inserting his penarse into his own axnus, how he can remove it whilst playing the spoons as a finale

Sponsored Links
Problem solved, F&E tank topped up to 100mm ish of water, and now all loft room rads fully purged of air and piping hot.

Shows what you nob heads know !!!!!!!!! I worked out and fixed the fault myself and I have zero years of CH experience !!!!

I am glad that none of you cowboys got called out to assess the problem, you would have tried to stiff me with a days labout plus parts plus vat to convert my open vented system to a sealed system. You muppetts !!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

You dont seem to be appreciative of any help which is given to you.

I am surprised that with your attitude you have not been banned from this site for being abusive!

Tony

Tony, I think it is you and your forum cronies who are angry and abusive, because a DIYer has managed to solve the problem, when none of you even mentioned to check the F&E cisctern water level !! I stand by my thoughts that most trades are conmen, cowboys and rip off merchants.

And, like I have said many times, all you cowboys wanted to do was go for a sealed system. I think you all need to go back to plumbing school, or get a new trade !

And, the BG 45 year man could probably not have fixed this fault either, as he is no doubt brainwashed to ignore the most obvious fault cause, and instead price up a job, and 12 hours to it. triple it and try and rip off some poor unsuspecting customer by trying to flog a whole new CH system. This is exactly why no one trusts, or likes you dodgy conmen. I look forward to seeing you on the TV with Dominic Littlewood chasing you down !!

:D :D :LOL:

Problem solved, F&E tank topped up to 100mm ish of water, and now all loft room rads fully purged of air and piping hot.

:D :D :D :D :D
I smell a rat - and not one that drowned in the F+E tank . 4 inches of water and all is well -then how little was in there before- 1inch ,wouldn't get into the tank connector to the feed .2 inches would just feed . So we have the difference in head of 2 inches of water . OR it was completely empty with a stuck ballvalve that the OP didn't notice. Total WIND UP thread by Dr. Drivel of forum fame :LOL:

Its odd that the plumber who fitted these rads did not check the level in the new header tank?

Or was he an east European builder rather than an experienced plumber?

Even odder that you apparently let them leave and paid them with the new rads not working properly.

Some serious gaps in the logic of what you have been posting!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back