f&s

T

troweladdict

just thinking of sorting out some work iv bin putting off what the easyest backing coat
as im going over brick trying to get it done quick time
bonding
browning
hardwall
mp75
sand&cement
as im trying to skim the same day if i can
just wantit out the way
so whats the fastest and easyest to float and set with

Sponsored Links
just thinking of sorting out some work iv bin putting off what the easyest backing coat
as im going over brick trying to get it done quick time
bonding
browning
hardwall
mp75
sand&cement
as im trying to skim the same day if i can
just wantit out the way
so whats the fastest and easyest to float and set with
hardwall m8 how much have u got to do?

think its 10/15 bags i thinks if all gos well i need to be out in 3 days backing coat and skim
15 bags og skim 2 spreads

bondings ok tho ant it over brick think theres 4 walls to do

Sponsored Links
yer but there backing coat tooo m8 mite just use mp75 over the lot

yer but there backing coat tooo m8 mite just use mp75 over the lot
do you mean theres still backing coat on the walls? if so how much? i thought it was f&s on bare brick ive never used mp75, if external says its rough then i wouldent use it, is this the croyden job u got lined up?

I'd go with the lads, hardwall and set, just make sure it's all dust free and might need a dampening down if very dry. Maybe bonding over any existing plaster if you need to .

back too brick m8 strate over with mp75 i think its a backing plaster and top coat in one one coat plaster sponge and trowel gives a smooth finish too like muilti

Your askin' the questions TA but not listening to the answers mucka !!!

i am i was just seeing if pople on here have used mp finish m8 and was it werth it or not i mite use it but its hard too get it round here hard wall is ok i gess

I've sprayed it and used it by hand- not quite as nice a finish as BG. For the area you are talking, hardwall and set will be quicker and better.

yer it sounds good to me but is it not quicker to mp 75 it as its one coat and youll be laying on hardwall then finish just seems like its more time on your hands

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back