F2 error Honeywell thermostat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi - -just wondering if anyone can shed some light...This morning I had F2 error code show on my Honeywell thermostat so no heating or hotwater. I have British Gas homecare so they've just been out but cannot fix the problem. They've confirmed there is no problem with the boiler and suggested I contact a local plumber who may have a new thermostat on board. They also mentioned the problem could also be with the Honeywell Smart Fit... I've just contacted my plumber who has a central heating company who has said I need an electrician which (he kindly confirmed) he is not....
I would love guidance on how best to proceed with getting this sorted - do I approach general electricians or try other heating companies where plumbers may have electrical qualifications?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back