fabric softener

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a 7 year old Ariston washer/dryer which lately is not letting the fabric softener mix with the clothes on the final rinse. When the machine has finished the clothes are not soft and do not have the nice smell they should have. What is strange is that the fabric softener is not in the compartment any more so it has gone somewhere but not on the clothes!I clean the drawer out monthly so there is no build up there and have also put the machine on a 90 degree wash without any powder/liquid to flush the machine through. This is costing me a small fortune in Comfort! Any ideas would be appreciated. Many thanks

Sponsored Links
I have a 7 year old Ariston washer/dryer which lately is not letting the fabric softener mix with the clothes on the final rinse. When the machine has finished the clothes are not soft and do not have the nice smell they should have. What is strange is that the fabric softener is not in the compartment any more so it has gone somewhere but not on the clothes!I clean the drawer out monthly so there is no build up there and have also put the machine on a 90 degree wash without any powder/liquid to flush the machine through. This is costing me a small fortune in Comfort! Any ideas would be appreciated. Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Spoonse,you are loosing your conditioner at the wrong time due to the top of the box
The tiny holes spray everywhere,if your handy,get the box apart and clean the top(the gunk is actually from conditioner).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back