Fake news

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
https://www.parliament.uk/business/...ee/inquiries/parliament-2017/fake-news-17-19/

It seems to be that 'Fake news' rather than being impartial in reporting facts, has at its core the political views of the broadcaster and is slanted towards that view.

Interesting, it's a bit like this hysteria about the 'Far Right' I've never met a fascist I have met anti racists who by the way plan physical attacks on their percieved enemies, including the police who try to stop them.
When pointed out their intolerant violent actions were similar to the Neo Nazis they were hunting they just couldn't see it ........By the way I've never met or come across any Neo Nazis. Do they really exist ? Apart from a few nut jobs do they exist ? I have met neo nazi anti nazis !

Crazy mixed up world

Sponsored Links
Huh? Theres loads of neo-nazis around. Ive been out to oppose several EDL demos locally in the past and i can assure you they are full of nazis, gys making nazi salutes, guys with nazi tattooes, guys hurling vile racist abuse at blacks and asians.

If you are not a fascist, then by default you are an anti-fascist.

In WW2 we fought fascism. There was no other way to defeat them. The same applies on the streets. When faced with violent racists that seek to sow division and hatred, that attack minorities or anyone that opposes their hate, theres often no alternative but to physically fight them.

We need to make racists afraid again. Left unchecked, their poisonous propoganda will divide communities and cause social unrest.

By the way I've never met or come across any Neo Nazis. Do they really exist ? Apart from a few nut jobs do they exist ? I have met neo nazi anti nazis !
How do you know,,,do they wear a sign?..Or do you discuss political persuasions with everyone you know?..Maybe,,,they lie!

Sponsored Links
Huh? Theres loads of neo-nazis around. Ive been out to oppose several EDL demos locally in the past and i can assure you they are full of nazis, gys making nazi salutes, guys with nazi tattooes, guys hurling vile racist abuse at blacks and asians.

If you are not a fascist, then by default you are an anti-fascist.

In WW2 we fought fascism. There was no other way to defeat them. The same applies on the streets. When faced with violent racists that seek to sow division and hatred, that attack minorities or anyone that opposes their hate, theres often no alternative but to physically fight them.

We need to make racists afraid again. Left unchecked, their poisonous propoganda will divide communities and cause social unrest.
Only white people can be Fascists then?

You talking about the antifa crowd?
Because the type of people your describing fits well with those in antifa that I have seen :) :)

You talking about the antifa crowd?
Because the type of people your describing fits well with those in antifa that I have seen :) :)

Nope, 100% the edl crowd were the nasty bunch. Antifa crowd were brilliant, welcoming, friendly, but fiercely opposed to racism. :)

It's not fake news if it happened ... OK, he didn't say "in 2015" but that does not make it fake. You don't watch documentaries of the miners strikes and shout "fake news!" at the TV, do you?

Incorrect. If you dont support fascism then by default you are opposed to it. Just accept my friend you are Antifa at heart :D

There are plenty of people who are indifferent and don't care what happens.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

or, as Albert Einstein probably said:

"The world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it."

It's not fake news if it happened ... OK, he didn't say "in 2015" but that does not make it fake. You don't watch documentaries of the miners strikes and shout "fake news!" at the TV, do you?

It'll be like showing Jeremy Corbin having tea and crumpets with Hamas or the PLO and giving the impression it was yesterday.

Id call it fake news.

Sponsored Links