Fake news

Brexit will get back control

FAKE news (y)

Brexit will mean losing control -now thats the truth.

which one does Bodd believe

Sponsored Links

FAKE news (y)

Sponsored Links

FAKE news (y)

I used to believe you pin up boy. I no longer believe you, just like the weather forecast.

But you believe Boris. How sincere of you boyo.

This is simply because we believe in diffrent people or ways or going about things. Nothing wrong with that. It's what makes the world go round. Some people except others have different opinions and move on. Some will not accept think diffrent to themselves and have to be abusive.

Live and let live.

Sponsored Links
I used to believe you pin up boy. I no longer believe you, just like the weather forecast.

I am not furthering my career by promoting Brexit, unlike Johnson, Rees Mogg, Gove, Raab, Farage etc.

Sponsored Links
This is simply because we believe in diffrent people
Boris is a liar. He tells lies yet you believe them to be true. I don't believe any lies no matter who tells them. You believe Boris's lies because you 'believe in Boris'. I will live and let live but I won't start believing lies just because I don't like the alternative - i.e. the truth.

I am not furthering my career by promoting Brexit, unlike Johnson, Rees Mogg, Gove, Raab, Farage etc.

I think you are. I think your getting paid by someone or something to spout your rhetoric.

Your more than likely a good fella that means we'll. Leftys normally are.

Boris is a liar. He tells lies yet you believe them to be true. I don't believe any lies no matter who tells them. You believe Boris's lies because you 'believe in Boris'. I will live and let live but I won't start believing lies just because I don't like the alternative - i.e. the truth.

I don't believe his lies I believe his veiw on Brexit and the way forward.
Your foolish if you believe your side never ever lie. It's what politicians do. Most do it without flinching..

I believe his veiw on Brexit and the way forward

His view on Brexit is lies.
Therefore your view on Brexit is lies.

Johnson thought Brexit was a bad idea, until he realised backing Brexit would get him power.

The 21 MPs that voted against a no deal put their country before their careers.

Yet you think the people using Brexit to further their careers are better people than those with principles that would rather their career ended than have the country damaged.

Your argument 'all politicians are liars is just an excuse so you can justify the lies.
What does that say about your moral compass

Yet you think the people using Brexit to further their careers are better people than those with principles that would rather their career ended

Think what your saying.
Their careers will only be furthered if Brexit is a success, not if its a failure.

Think what your saying.
Their careers will only be furthered if Brexit is a success, not if its a failure.
Oh dear, how naive.
The Tories will just start selling the UK off cheap, lower business taxes, lower regulations, flog off NHS to the US.......

They wont take the blame for Brexit
They will just say, 'im sorry the country is fcked, but you voted for it'

Oh dear, how naive.
The Tories will just start selling the UK off cheap, lower business taxes, lower regulations, flog off NHS to the US.......

They wont take the blame for Brexit
They will just say, 'im sorry the country is fcked, but you voted for it'

Don't believe you

Don't believe you
Of course you dont.

Why would you

You refuse to listen or read anything that disagrees with your belief.

Youve already admitted you dont why you voted for Brexit
And youve admitted you dont care about it

Boris Johnson is a liar
You applaud him for lying

I suppose if you find out one of children has lied, they can say 'its ok daddy, the prime minister does it all the time'

Sponsored Links