False positives...

I’m still waiting for your evidence to say it’s untrue.
Oh wait. You have none as per usual.
its already been posted several times

“Mr. King was ultimately found guilty of the offence at trial and sentenced to pay a fine,” Mr. Boyden added.
https://www.jccf.ca/justice-centre-statement-about-freedom-fighter-court-victory-video/

There is no indication that Mr. King’s case is connected to the relaxing of Covid restrictions in Alberta which fully opened on July 1, 2021. The Government of Alberta states they have opened the province due to achieving the government’s stated goal of 70% of Albertans receiving their first vaccine

here is the complete transcript:
https://www.jccf.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/2021.08.04-07.49-redvoicemedia-610aef3334bb1.pdf

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
What made you choose to have/not have the jab, was it information you read ?

I don't want to die. A friend same age as me was in intensive care (he survived) - I don't want that to happen to me.

Same reason for any other vaccine I've had.

It's just balance of risk. Geronimo is highly likely to have TB after multiple tests, so has to be shot. Sorry, tough if it turns out to have been a misdiagnosis.

On balance of risk, anti-vaxers have been shown to be wrong, big time. The chance of some big unknown future problem from vaccines looks extremely low.

I don't get the "control" point. I had the vax. Where's the control, apart from 30 minutes of my life? It's paranoia.

Many without knowledge (Securesparks' plumbers) and many with some knowledge who should f***ing grow up and behave responsibly, try to be the one who warned everyone.
Time and again they're shown up as frauds.
Dr. Malone is an extreme example. He did do work early on in closely associated mrna work. He's now spouting blatant crap about how it's going make millions sick and die and the vaccines should be stopped.
Turns out that initially, his wife made a claim that he was the inventor of mrna vaccines, on Wikipedia. She cited bogus references . It was taken down a week later. Even with a little bit of understanding of the biology, it's clear Malone and his mates are talking crap.
Knuckle-draggers claim it's a conspiracy and all his evidence has been removed from the internet by some imagined master conspirator.

They and their accolites are shown up as [pick your own pejorative term].

Yes there are errors in the numbers and the testing; so methods get changed, more accurate tests pop up.
The errors have not turned anything upside down.

What is the point of scratching around in the sewers of the internet to find and quote someone talking crap as though you're the new messiah?

I don't want to die. A friend same age as me was in intensive care (he survived) - I don't want that to happen to me.

Same reason for any other vaccine I've had.
So you had a choice, and made a decision. Other people have a choice, some decide not to have a jab, their decision. Lots of people make stupid decisions contrary to good advice, some people smoke, some drink, some take up dangerous sports, some of them will die because of their choice, it's called free will.

So you had a choice, and made a decision. Other people have a choice, some decide not to have a jab, their decision. Lots of people make stupid decisions contrary to good advice, some people smoke, some drink, some take up dangerous sports, some of them will die because of their choice, it's called free will.

Yes. I have no problem with that. It is when these people start trying to force their opinion on others by telling fake stories to scare people into inaction.

I have no issue with you, Ellal etc not getting the vaccine. But start spreading BS about how the vaccine kills people, is part of a way to control people, and call all people with vaccines silly names like "sheeple", then that, I do have a problem with. I don't like idiots telling me what I should be doing - I am capable of doing that myself!

Oh, the irony!
I don’t think your anywhere near a position to discuss intelligence when some of your threads consist of what they do.
I mean asking how big a skip do you need for a 6 x 3 plasterboard ceiling.
Or even better than that asking how to dispose of a phone. or the corker of foil backed plasterboard under a warm roof.

Yes. I have no problem with that. It is when these people start trying to force their opinion on others by telling fake stories to scare people into inaction.

I have no issue with you, Ellal etc not getting the vaccine. But start spreading BS about how the vaccine kills people, is part of a way to control people, and call all people with vaccines silly names like "sheeple", then that, I do have a problem with. I don't like idiots telling me what I should be doing - I am capable of doing that myself!
I have had the vaccine, I just had a reason to delay having it. You don't seem to grasp the fact that in keep having a go at ellal and other anti vaxxers by calling them idiots, you are doing the same thing as them when they are having a go and calling people names. If people don't want the jab, then that is fine. Just like parents not wanting their children to have MMR and other childhood vaccines, but there should be a caveat in that choice, perhaps extra NI or tax to compensate the NHS and furloughed workers, or unvaccinated children all in the same classes at school. It will never happen though, as the human rights movement has gone too far and wouldn't allow any discrimination.

I have had the vaccine, I just had a reason to delay having it. You don't seem to grasp the fact that in keep having a go at ellal and other anti vaxxers by calling them idiots, you are doing the same thing as them when they are having a go and calling people names. If people don't want the jab, then that is fine. Just like parents not wanting their children to have MMR and other childhood vaccines, but there should be a caveat in that choice, perhaps extra NI or tax to compensate the NHS and furloughed workers, or unvaccinated children all in the same classes at school. It will never happen though, as the human rights movement has gone too far and wouldn't allow any discrimination.
I agree with some of what you say .
The bit I don’t agree with is having to pay extra NI or tax to compensate furloughed workers.
People slag off Boris Johnson big time and call him every name under the sun but choose to believe and hang off his every word regarding Covid.
Isn’t that hypocritical?
When I see the likes of mottie on here bragging about how much money he is getting on furlough ,money he admits he doesn’t need and how he is using it all for holidays then why should somebody who worked through the whole lockdown.
Continued to keep the economy going,paid taxes etc pay for people like him.
The furlough system is a massive mess which has been abused beyond belief.

Well done, you should go on mastermind...
(y)

Care to tell us the level of false negatives?
I’m sure he can find it on Twitter somewhere ,
Just after the part where he abuses people by saying they get their info off social media then proceeds to post figures that he wait for it ‘“found on Twitter”

It's amazing how some people claim to have a fake acception of other people's right to choose and then contradict themselves straight after!

Justify your claim of 'force their opinion on others' and 'telling fake stories'...

Look in your mirror!

I agree with some of what you say .
The bit I don’t agree with is having to pay extra NI or tax to compensate furloughed workers.
I worded that badly, I meant allowing the Government to cover some of the payments made.

When I see the likes of mottie on here bragging about how much money he is getting on furlough ,money he admits he doesn’t need and how he is using it all for holidays then why should somebody who worked through the whole lockdown.
If someone is entitled to the money, then it is up to them if they take it. I read that some companies paid the money back, they didn't have to.
The furlough system is a massive mess which has been abused beyond belief.
I can see mass prosecutions coming soon, those who fiddled it should start working on their defence.

Sponsored Links
Back