Fascia, Soffits & Gutting Cost

and ladders are plenty good enough for me thanks

Stripping and replacing eaves tiles,tile batten, installing eave trays, bird filler units, removing old gutters facings and soffits, renewing facings, soffits and gutters...doing this perched atop a ladder is not only awkward, difficult and unprofessional...its downright dangerous! not only to yourself but to any other poor soul who happens to come within a few feet of where you are working.

Theres the amateur way! and the professional...

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
:LOL: Rob N Tink = a Robbing Tinker or a member of the travelling community :LOL: Known in Sussex as Roy + Pete Roofing . Diddacai Roy and ***** Pete :mrgreen: Irony rules , guys . Someone must have sussed it

I've done fascias etc off ladders before myself, but only small jobs. Any bigger than one side of a house and I'l price for a scaffold to be erected.

Safety first. If you break a leg, you cant earn a crust ;)

i do agree with you sas but each to their own.
and no dude im not a pyky of a gypo or what ever you wish to call people . and about the car port i was talking in general !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back