Fashion

Sponsored Links
IMG_2840.JPG

Fine not to like them, understood, but that's where it should stop imo. :)
If you have damaged your body - even aesthetically - then I would call that harming and they do it themselves.

Obviously there are degrees. Some may be quite pretty; most are not.

Do you think the young chap in my example will be happy having to 'wear' knee-length black socks for the rest of his life?

We will have to agree to differ but I will not believe people, by their very nature, will always like something that is permanent and not removable, therefore it is never wise.

Sponsored Links
Yeah, we will have to agree to disagree!

The whole thing about too many tats I actually agree with you and aren't to my taste. But I don't think it's self-harming, nor do I think we should judge those who have them. Supposed have to be an adult to get one tho, so as an adult they are able to make their own decisions.

Yeah, we will have to agree to disagree!
Oh dear. I've just realised that's not how it's done here, is it? Have we failed the forum?

We should have slagged off each other using childish versions of our user names and then lots of accusations saying something different than what was written followed by endless abuse.

Oh dear. I've just realised that's not how it's done here, is it? Have we failed the forum?

We should have slagged off each other using childish versions of our user names and then lots of accusations saying something different than what was written followed by endless abuse.

Oi you EFLifartinyourgeneraldirection, I didn't say your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries at all. Show me exactly where I said that... or give me a link to prove it. Stop spreading fake news, you imbecile.. etc.

And normal service resumed quickly before we break the forum.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Does having tatts stop your body hair growing? The 2 examples don't seem to have an chest hair between them. Or do they use Immac?

Oi you EFLifartinyourgeneraldirection, I didn't say your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries at all. Show me exactly where I said that... or give me a link to prove it. Stop spreading fake news, you imbecile.. etc.
Look here Spuddiseasemuslimcleric.

You're the one who says you didn't say it - so it's up to you to provide links to prove you didn't say it.
How do you expect it to work the other way round?

As you brought up the general election, I hope no one votes for you next Thursday.

You, you, you - Heragain.

Sponsored Links
Back