Fashion

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Isn't fashion a strange thing?
Just noticed this on the news site.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-40059831

Who would have thought that, after all the ridicule of Kim Jong Un since coming to power, his hairstyle would have caught on.

Another is the latest swimwear.
While the girls wear the skimpiest bikinis, the boys wear knee-length culottes.
Strange tan-lines when you get home.

Then there is the craze for tattoos.
What can be said to defend these ridiculous permanent messes?

Is it a fallacy that mankind has free will? Common sense has definitely departed.

Sponsored Links
afai recall

there was a news item on the TV a while back about a barber in London who stuck a picture of kim il watsit in his window as an advert

some thing like get your hair sorted out or careful were u go for a haircut or u could end up looking like this fruit cake ?? some thing like that

reckons he got a visit from 2 korean embassy officials telling him it may be a good idea to take kim ils picture down & re-word the advert

:eek::)

He assumed the 2 blokes were from the embassy ???????????

Lol, don't think I know anyone with that haircut.

For me summer is my fav time for fashion, I mainly buy in Summer, but not this year. As you say EFL, strange tan lines. Lots of random bits of fabric cut out of backs of dresses that show bra straps and for some reason designers this year wants women to have cold shoulders.
For you blokes on a blokey DIY forum who don't know what that is and care even less, that means no dresses or tops have material on the shoulders :)

Sponsored Links
Personally, I'm sick of seeing every woman I know wearing a choker. Totally irrational, but it's doing my head in now!

Why do people wear their sunglasses on top of their heads? Even in blazing sunshine.

You're not going to believe this. I couldn't.

Driving along the other day, I saw a very white young man (Brit just arrived) in the distance walking in shorts with knee-length black socks.
Thought it was odd.
Have always thought blokes in shorts (or similar) with black socks and/or shoes look terrible.

Have you guessed yet? It wasn't socks but the dreaded tattoo.

kinidiot

I got a tattoo once when I was ****ed. I walking in with my missus and we both chose a random one off the wall.

She has had hers removed but I still have mine. It's an England one with a bulldog, about as unoriginal as you can get!!

I was on the train this morning and a chap was sporting that very cut and I was in Surrey, not Essex. Disgraceful. When it comes to tats I'm a hypocrite. There is no way I'd have one, but girls with tats are hot. Apart from Ruby Rose who just looks odd, but then I doubt she's trying to appeal to me.

When i was at uni, a girl asked me if i regretted my tattoo.
I replied that, if a tattoo is the worst thing i ever have in my life, i'll consider myself blessed.

When i was at uni, a girl asked me if i regretted my tattoo.
I replied that, if a tattoo is the worst thing i ever have in my life, i'll consider myself blessed.
I was asked the same as I got older. I had a tattoo when I was a 17 year old rebellious punk, not many people had them in those days, not like now. Although I have of course, outgrown having tats, but I could never regret it - it reminds me of one of the best times in my life :)

Sponsored Links
Back