Fat, bald, ears, ginger, guns...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
joe-90 said:
kendor said:
i didn't hijack as you put it i did what freddie has just said and rebuffed those that started the argument in the first place, if sticking up for a minority sect is wrong then im as guilty as sin, now ask me if i give a damn! oh btw again i say sorry thermo, but as i stated before i don't consider this a place for tributes anyway, thats what i feel so there you go!

What's a 'minority sect'? Are you talking about ginger haired women? Fat men? Bald men? Men with large ears? Or some other identifiable section of the community that is behaving in a manner that needs law enforcement? Just what does gun crime have to do with race? You are obsessed by racism but don't understand it. A race issue is one that is racially motivated - gun crime isn't racially motivated - it's targetting the gun user whoever they may be. If one section of the community dominates that crime - then target that group. Why can't you understand that it has nothing to do with race. Ginger haired men tote guns so let's target ginger haired men. Is that a racist comment? Police officers will be at risk until you do.

joe

There you are guys. Knock yourselves out.

Sponsored Links
Back