Fault with Worcester 28i tripping consumer unit

I dont think he knows, probably wiggled some wires and got lucky, flow valve i presume you mean the flow switch, which is low voltage and wouldnt trip rcd. And the 28i s had no pilot

Sponsored Links
I dont think he knows, probably wiggled some wires and got lucky, flow valve i presume you mean the flow switch, which is low voltage and wouldnt trip rcd. And the 28i s had no pilot

Yeah sorry Bazman - it's my terminology I'm afraid. After the pump was magically sorted (god knows) the boiler was trying to light but after trying to spark a few times it would fault with the red light. Only after the flow switch was replaced again it lit and was all working again.

So pump then flow...!? Who knows.

Thanks all

So we still don't know what was really at fault!

Has a new pump been fitted?

That's our first suspect with that problem.

Tony

Flow switch would not have cured that problem even if you meant air flow switch that wouldnt of because its sparking? This is a mystery at least you have a parts changer thats got plenty of spares! All the gear no idea springs to mind!

Sponsored Links
Hi agile, yes a replacement pump was fitted. I guess this was the main problem too. But, it sorted now and I'm happy.

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone.

Paul

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back