faulty grant combi outdoor 90 v3

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
help please! we have a grant outdoor oil 90 v.3 which has cut out due to low pressure. in the past once topprd up it refused to fire until we tapped the casing next to the burner switch on the bioler. this time it has not worked although the light on the switch flickers. we have checked for loose conections and everything seems ok but behind the heat dial there is a kind of motherboard which has a small black box on it and it is when this is knocked that the light flickers. i will call an engineer but would be very greatful of any ideas of costs involved. many thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
check the manufacturers instruction book to see if there is a re settable overheat stat.

Sponsored Links
if you need help I can help out have all of the manuals for Grant....so you can get in touch with me I'l be able to help..or might be able to get an engineer down there to you

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back