faulty trv

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a newly fitted siemens trv which when closed still lets hot water into the rad accompanied by a pressurised hissing from the trv.i have depressedv the pin on the trv which seems to operate proper,does not stick.all the other trv valves shut off when closed.any suggestions.the system is operated by a vailant eco condensing boiler.i have bled all the rads apart from one which when i bleed it the water jets out under great pressure,is this normal.all the rads heat up proper.lastly one of the trv valves in the living room makes a vibrating sound when water heats up and stops when i turn clockwise or anti-clockwise or fully open.the system is newly fitted,boiler trv valves ect.any help would be much appreciated.
ta
roland

Sponsored Links
which side of the rads heat up first? sounds like the heating flow and returns have been reversed and some of your trvs are not reversible.

it also sound like you have a load of crap under the seat of your newly fitted trv, or the head is not fitted properly

Sponsored Links
Outside of boilers you don`t know a lot about heating systems do you?

I know more than you can dream of mr legion. You are a troll who knows nothing other than what you can find on google and skim from other posts. Once the moderators realise who you are you will once again be banned for spouting nonsense. I asked you to explain, you didn't. just more nonsense.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back