how do I get my rads off????

p1050790_l.jpg
;)

Sponsored Links
Bamber gaspipe said:
If he does not have a drainoff point on his rad then he will have to empty the rad after turning off both valves, with a bowl or summat similar.

kevplumb said:

Very much not a drainoff point on a rad.

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
Very much not a drainoff point on a rad.

You only asked so you could have your moment. As much as it pains me... why is this not a drainoff point..(sigh).

Bamber gaspipe said:
You only asked so you could have your moment. As much as it pains me... why is this not a drainoff point..(sigh).
Would you prefer that I'd suggested that you were wrong, purely because I hadn't ever seen the thing that you referred to?

Was it not better to politely ask you for more information? :confused:

I asked in order to learn. If you can provide more information about the type of drainoff you referred to, i.e. one that allows the radiator to be drained when the rest of the system is full, then it would be helpful.

kevplumb said:
if you shut the rad valve first it does allow the rad to drain NOT the system

if you leave the valve open you drain the lot ;)

TA-DAAAAAHHH!! Very much a drainoff point for the rad methinks :rolleyes:

Thank you. There appears to be no good reason why that was such a struggle.

Softus said:
If I was wrong then I hereby apologise.

The Man Who Is Never Wrong...( I think that was one of your more moderate statements )..I wouldn`t worry about it Softus, no-one thinks any less of you.. :oops: :oops:

Bamber gaspipe said:
The Man Who Is Never Wrong.
I don't know why you'd think that, since I've apologised to you when I've been wrong before. Or are you just playing to the gallery?

I wouldn`t worry about it Softus
Rest assured - worrying about what other people think of me is so far down my list it's dropped off it.

quote="Softus"]
I don't know why you'd think that, since I've apologised to you when I've been wrong before. Or are you just playing to the gallery?

Playing to the Gallery is something that you do so well old Friend, I visit here now & again, for you & the the rest of the sad miscreants who dwell here it`s all that you have. If you stay here a little longer they may even make you a MOD..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back