Faulty TRVs?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
But were they REALLY wireless? ;)

Didn't fancy looking at that hob then?

They , from memory, send a signal from the controller directly to the TRV so that each one can be programmed to its specific times and temperature.

So the Danfoss RF TRVs seems all very comprehensive but the only feature missing that I would have expected is an internet interface.

The gas hob fault ( actually really a gas leak ! ) was fine for me to go to and particularly as I am passing there anyway today. But I explained that we expect the diagnostic fee to be paid at the property when we visit or by bank direct credit but that we have no credit card acceptance in place.

She checked with her boss who evidently did not want to pay for the visit at the time and she told me they were going to call Pimlico Plumbers! I warned that they are very much more expensive but she seemed to be just following the boss's instructions.

I think they have called me before in the past with the same result.

Tony

Not in the UK. ...yet.

They're good customers and payers. ....and the leak isn't a leak. The hob just doesn't have an fsd. Last cp12 picked up the problem with the burner ports being grubby and not holding low flame. Cleaned and tested.

Still I'm going Friday now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back