Feedback on this barrier pipe

Sponsored Links
I think that you have answered your own question when you say that the inserts don't fit into the pipe, personally I would take it back and stick to one manufacturer.
I prefer Hep2o, but Speedfit is ok, use one system, Pipe, Inserts, fittings all from one manufacturer these components are designed to work together, mixing components on pushfit is not recommended.

Agree, not a good idea to mix and match. But I just wanted to know a bit more about that pipe. It doesn't seem to have a brand name like Speedfit or Hep2o behind it...

Sponsored Links
It'll be a generic pipe made by a n other pipe manufacturer, so not a lot can be said about it other than check the guarantee and buy the same fittings and inserts from toolstation as @SandyLyon mentions or throw it in the bin.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back