Feminism...the new middle class fad

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Now... I was watching this program last night called "Women" on BBC (mentioned in the article attached)....what has happened to all the intelligent feminists? (Oxy Moron?)

It seems to be getting a lot worse these days. All these pampered, protected young women who have just been told by university that they need to think for themselves...by being angry about this and about that.

They probably wouldn't recognize REAL persecution if they were dragged off to the camps.

One particular woman nicknamed "Barbie" by her friends, was complaining that men objectify women, while simultaneously squeezing herself into a short little black dress, push up bra, high heels and painting herself with enough make up to weigh her face down so much she resembles a stroke victim.
Surely it is time as a society to put this crap to bed?
Why do we still support these losers?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/mar/24/middle-class-feminism-politics

Sponsored Links
I hate these typ of women, to think they dress up like tarts, and If a man s eyes glimpse at her cleabeage or body I am called a pervert and they go all funny around you.

Mostly these women have not even been through any real difficulties in life and feminsim is one where they can feel important and look good or think they look good at the same time as thinking the are intelligent and have a heart.

I was working in factory once with a femist who thought she was all that and happy and all, untill i changed places with her and she had to stack pallets all day lol, she was well grumpy
:LOL:
equal oppurtunities hey i'm all for it, i want women laborers who get tarted up, to think she was telling me how she use to drive a truck rofl
not drining a truck now is she :LOL:

I think that is the issue. Equal means equal. You can't have double standards.

That's why I am for HUMAN rights, not men or women's rights, because they that is automatically discriminating against the other 50 odd%

I do not like equal opps, or female rights esp if they do not keep up the bargain.

I am for human rights, esp.....I think there should be a "traditional rights legislation" :D so women who think like that can be put in thier place, once and for all or made to go through real hardship so they really understand what is life.

Sponsored Links
Well I can come at it from a different point of view, I'm a househusband after working for 25 odd years in telecommunications the school gate is probably the best place in the world :D :D .

But on the subject of working woman, my wife was once sacked for not being as receptive as she should have been to a customer, well to be fair when her male manager said to the client "don't worry we'll get another pretty little thing to take over the account" she did the only thing anyone would, kneed the client in the *******s followed by her manager.

Well I can come at it from a different point of view, I'm a househusband after working for 25 odd years in telecommunications the school gate is probably the best place in the world :D :D .

But on the subject of working woman, my wife was once sacked for not being as receptive as she should have been to a customer, well to be fair when her male manager said to the client "don't worry we'll get another pretty little thing to take over the account" she did the only thing anyone would, kneed the client in the **** followed by her manager.

I once had a manageress when I was younger that used to say stuff like " Can't expect you to keep your area clean, being a useless man"...needless to say I didn't feel the need to punch her in the c**t.

We laugh at women on man violence....we wouldn't laugh the other way round i think.

But on the subject of working woman, my wife was once sacked for not being as receptive as she should have been to a customer, well to be fair when her male manager said to the client "don't worry we'll get another pretty little thing to take over the account" she did the only thing anyone would, kneed the client in the **** followed by her manager.

I once had a manageress when I was younger that used to say stuff like " Can't expect you to keep your area clean, being a useless man"...needless to say I didn't feel the need to punch her in the c**t.

We laugh at women on man violence....we wouldn't laugh the other way round i think.

i don't laugh at violence. someone always gets hurt.

i don't laugh at violence. someone always gets hurt.

Indeed, I would have had her done for assault..soon see how hard she was in a cell of bull dykes.

So what should she have done? sue for sexual harassment, for one so intelligent not very good at nuance are you.

So what should she have done? sue for sexual harassment, for one so intelligent not very good at nuance are you.

If it was sexual harrassment then yes, if it was a playful remark (however inappropriate), i would expect her to deal with it like an adult.

There is no excuse for violently attacking someone...no matter what was said.

what about women who feel the need to call men darling and have a sympathetic outlook towards males makes me sick, as if they think we are at there mercy, well at least not for everything.......feminist regime should have a coalition force against them as they live in a place called disney land up in the clouds and someone needs to shoot down that balloon :evil:

Have you ever noticed how feminists are always ugly?

Was this God's way of insuring that they never bred? :LOL:

I don't usually post here, but this subject really tweaks my nipples.

I have no truck with these usually wishy washy liberal feminists who want everything their way but will not play ball if they don't like it.

I worked a while ago with a woman who was a real feminist, she wanted equality but was prepared to work HARD for it, harder than most men in fact, she also dressed well and looked after herself and if she had the 'twins' on display and anyone looked she always said "help yourself, if I didn't want you to look I would keep 'em covered" She was great, you could have a good laugh and most of the dirty jokes came from her!!!

The other thing that these so called feminist come out with is that ALL men are potential rapist's because we have the equipment to rape.......... surely that must mean all women are potential prostitutes as they have the equipment to earn with?

I don't mean to offend but if the arguement fits one way then it must fit the other way too......

If it was sexual harrassment then yes, if it was a playful remark (however inappropriate), i would expect her to deal with it like an adult.
Well it was basically if you don't **** this guy I'll get someone who will and you lose your job.
She was on as the Americans call it "a no brainer"

Funnily enough she was a at a conference in Sydney about a year ago and he came up and tried to kiss her on the cheek, taken unawares she described it as a knee jerk reaction.
He recovered.

Sponsored Links
Back