Feminism...the new middle class fad

If it was sexual harrassment then yes, if it was a playful remark (however inappropriate), i would expect her to deal with it like an adult.
Well it was basically if you don't **** this guy I'll get someone who will and you lose your job.
She was on as the Americans call it "a no brainer"

Funnily enough she was a at a conference in Sydney about a year ago and he came up and tried to kiss her on the cheek, taken unawares she described it as a knee jerk reaction.
He recovered.

Although I am highly doubtful that that is how it went down...not many managers would put themselves in such an actionable position...they would rather lose a client than get sued by your own people, lose your job and have it dragged through the media....so what you are saying is she assaulted the client AND her manager....then her manager again at a later date. ...and all this instead of complaining officially?

Sponsored Links
I don't usually post here, but this subject really tweaks my nipples.

I have no truck with these usually wishy washy liberal feminists who want everything their way but will not play ball if they don't like it.

I worked a while ago with a woman who was a real feminist, she wanted equality but was prepared to work HARD for it, harder than most men in fact, she also dressed well and looked after herself and if she had the 'twins' on display and anyone looked she always said "help yourself, if I didn't want you to look I would keep 'em covered" She was great, you could have a good laugh and most of the dirty jokes came from her!!!

The other thing that these so called feminist come out with is that ALL men are potential rapist's because we have the equipment to rape.......... surely that must mean all women are potential prostitutes as they have the equipment to earn with?

I don't mean to offend but if the arguement fits one way then it must fit the other way too......

This is the thing, I can understand the need for feminists up until they had the vote....now they can affect change like everyone else...how can they possibly say they are working for equality by only supporting one gender??

It's the agenda behind the @gender :rolleyes: I am literally scared of women with b@ll@cks :eek: .

I used to know some feminists and believe me they were scary, uuuugghh.

It can have it's advantages ,like getting the lazy bitches out to work :LOL:

It's the agenda behind the @gender :rolleyes: I am literally scared of women with b@ll@cks :eek: .

It can have it's advantages ,like getting the lazy **** out to work :LOL:

so how many women with b*ll*x do you normally associate with?

Sponsored Links

It can have it's advantages ,like getting the lazy **** out to work :LOL:

so how many women with b*ll*x do you normally associate with?
The type hat take your head off if you even happen to look at his/her bird :eek: Beleive me for my age I have seen too much :rolleyes:

Although I am highly doubtful that that is how it went down...not many managers would put themselves in such an actionable position...they would rather lose a client than get sued by your own people, lose your job and have it dragged through the media....so what you are saying is she assaulted the client AND her manager....then her manager again at a later date. ...and all this instead of complaining officially?

I can assure you that was the situation, your not a wannabe priest by any chance are you?

I can assure you that was the situation, your not a wannabe priest by any chance are you?

Couldn't be further from it ;)

So why didn't she report him? Instead she resorts to violence AND if this guy is as bad as she says she has allowed him to do it to the next female by not reporting him.

another one who recognises a sermon when he hears one

So why didn't she report him? Instead she resorts to violence AND if this guy is as bad as she says she has allowed him to do it to the next female by not reporting him.

Are you that naive or that superior not to understand that you do your career prospects no good by going to a tribunal .

If the gentlemen in question wanted to they could of course take out litigation but they decided not to. I wonder why?

Are you that naive or that superior not to understand that you do your career prospects no good by going to a tribunal .

If the gentlemen in question wanted to they could of course take out litigation but they decided not to. I wonder why?

SO tribunal bad...seemingly unprovocated attack on client and boss good. Got it, how silly of me.

Because litigation like this is never taken seriously...it is extremely rare to get a conviction of assault carried out by a woman on a man.

SO tribunal bad...seemingly unprovocated attack on client and boss good. Got it, how silly of me.

Dear me you really are a complete idiot with absolutely no idea of the working world.

How many times you taken it then?

Dear me you really are a complete idiot with absolutely no idea of the working world.

How many times you taken it then?
How many times have I taken what? Court action? You want me to have to have a personal experience? Stats aren't good enough?
How many times has your wife had her career ruined by suing for Sexual Harrassment? Or is it only me that needs to have personal experience in order to make claims?

You are an odd fellow.

Either way, this still means your wife cared more for her career than getting rid of a manager that sexually harrasses their employees...but hey, everyone has their own priorities.

Either way, this still means your wife cared more for her career than getting rid of a manager that sexually harrasses their employees...but hey, everyone has their own priorities.

Yes are women not allowed to care about their career.

You really are going around in circles.

nail on head

No I said that your wife obviously cared about her career more than challenging her boss who she felt was dangerous enough to quit her job over and assault, knowing that another female would be in the same position that she was but maybe not so able to look after themselves next time.

I'd like to think if i found someone in my organisation was dangerous or abusive I'd do my best to stop them hurting anyone else ...not just think about my self.

Sponsored Links
Back