Feminism...the new middle class fad

Either way, this still means your wife cared more for her career than getting rid of a manager that sexually harrasses their employees...but hey, everyone has their own priorities.

Yes are women not allowed to care about their career.

You really are going around in circles.

nail on head

Life, you would support Hitler if he was in an debate with me so your opinion isn't really objective.

Sponsored Links
Either way, this still means your wife cared more for her career than getting rid of a manager that sexually harrasses their employees...but hey, everyone has their own priorities.

nail on head

Life, you would support Hitler if he was in an debate with me so your opinion isn't really objective.

hitler is quite dead, so i suppose you have something in common.

I'd like to think if i found someone in my organisation was dangerous or abusive I'd do my best to stop them hurting anyone else ...not just think about my self.

Naive at best ,impractical, and I wish you luck.

I'd like to think if i found someone in my organisation was dangerous or abusive I'd do my best to stop them hurting anyone else ...not just think about my self.

Naive at best ,impractical, and I wish you luck.

Ok i guess we'll end it here. I still stand by what I said, the "didn't want to jeopadise her career" excuse is pretty weak especially when what she ACTUALLY did was far worse (GBH on client and boss)...agree to disagree

Sponsored Links
you stand by it, son. no-one else will.

First Parade 8 A.M.

nail on head

OK what about if it was In-Fidel Castro would it be the same?? :D

nail on head

OK what about if it was In-Fidel Castro would it be the same?? :D

isn't it past your bedtime, nuke?

OK what about if it was In-Fidel Castro would it be the same??
Well I have been to Cuba and did indeed visit Fidel Castro's dads Hacienda on the estate he grew up on.
I'm also available on google street maps.

so how is 'a carcinoma' caused by anger?
You see my freind, oops spelt like feind,lol it's to do with emotions and free rads but you won't need me to explain that boring stuff to you just ak your local doctor or witch ;) don't get angry , and be honest and don't be the forum pillock etc. you'll get there mate hang in eh :LOL:

You see my freind, oops spelt like feind,lol it's to do with emotions and free rads but you won't need me to explain that boring stuff to you just ak your local doctor or witch ;) don't get angry , and be honest and don't be the forum pillock etc. you'll get there mate hang in eh :LOL:

there you go paraphrasing me again. and nicking my lines. you really have got a crush on me haven't you? but i've told you before, i'm straight. sorry

there you go paraphrasing me again. and nicking my lines. you really have got a crush on me haven't you? but i've told you before, i'm straight. sorry
Ha ha ha ha ha You like using the 'P' word dontcha,loser ha ha ha.

Sponsored Links
Back