Fence Fitters

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I'm wanting to extend a featheredge fence which was put up last year by another 21ft.
The posts are concrete drycast and we need concrete rockface gravel boards, the panels will be 5ft
What sort of prices should i expect to pay for this? i've got a price for the panels, posts, gravelboards from the previous supplier (£160) but there's the sand, cement, gravel, labour to work out

Anyone in West Yorkshire can give me a price? and let me know if you could do the job

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Add about 2/3 bags of post-crete per post you planning on putting in there normally about £3.60 a bag. Then it's just your labour.

Look up handyman in local papers. Days money about £100 - £150. More if he has another bloke to help. Less if YOU help.
Could probs do this yourself TBH, loads of info online about putting up fences. Apart from the aforementioned postcrete readymixed, you'll also need a spade and a length of string. Simples.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back