Fence panel colours

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Im thinking of staining my fence panels a brown colour but realise that there are options to paint them different colours such as cream etc. Has anyone done this and have any pics as dont see many around.

Sponsored Links
I love the green colour, it goes on well and as a background colour it brings out the best of what is in your borders.

Wickes do a good looking green that can be sprayed or brushed on and you will get about 20-30sqm (depending on the state of your fencing) per tub and its around £11.

PS: REMEMBER TO MOVE THE WIFES CAR FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FENCE (or anthing you do ot want sprayed) YOU ARE SPRAYING BECAUSE WHEN YOU DO THE TOP IT WILL HIT WHAT IS ON THE OTHER SIDE. (It did come off the car vey easily but as the wife had already seen the splatters she made me suffer for about a week or so).

Wetting the ground/patio slabs ect ect before spraying will prevent any spray from hitting the ground from sticking/being absorbed by the slabs ect, however the fence panels must be dry when sprayed.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back