FER Falcon II boiler

T

tejjethwa

RE: Falcon II boiler

We have recently moved in to a new property with a falcon II combi boiler. When we first moved in we used the heating but the timer was a bit strange. Now we have turned the heating on again and spent ages trying to sort out the timer. it comes on when it isn't set to and stays on all night, then it wont come on when it is supposed to! when it is on, it heats the house fine.

Does anyone have experience of this boiler? Does anyone know if there are any tricks to set the timer properly? if not, can anyone suggest how/who to fix it please?

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
If you put your email addy in your profile I will send you the instructions.

Sponsored Links
I thought you might reply to the thread on the forum? it's the way it's normally done!

I have the instruction book, and have follwed it with no problems, the times say they are set when I want them, but the boiler doesn't follw these times. I assume the timer is broken somehow.

I have the instruction book, and have follwed it with no problems, the times say they are set when I want them, but the boiler doesn't follw these times. I assume the timer is broken somehow.
What are the eight times you have set?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back