Ferroli boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I am going to fit a combi boiler, and my customer wants something which is towards the budget end of the market.

The plumbers merchant where I trade does a Ferroli combi, which has five years parts and labour warranty.

Just wondering if anyone has any opinions on Ferroli boilers.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
I do have to say that whilst a five warranty is very good for the customer it does require annual servicing which is usually charged at about £55 p.a.

My preference would be a Heatline for low cost or a Biasi for reliability.

With any boiler the reliability is mostly dependent on the cleanliness of the system.

Probably about 70% of the boilers I repair have faults caused by dirt in the system or other installation faults.

Tony

ferrolli's are not great to be honest, if u want budget look at the glow worm betacom and the heatline range. spend as much as you can afford. . . . . .

Sponsored Links
""He said that he was Oftec registered but would not provide his details.""

I would doubt that he is CORGI registered either!

Benjamin, please could you confirm that you are CORGI registered so that we can take you seriously. For example if you dont want to post it then email it to me.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back