Ferroli Combi 77 FF Help Pls!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I was trying to adjust the water temp on my boiler and have accidently changed the P2 switch setting (I know the sticker says NOT to alter the P2 and P4 factory settins!).

Does anyone know what the setting should be (manual or picture). It's a 'turn type' switch. Also can the boiler lead to damage if the setting has been changed. PLEASE HELP!

Sponsored Links
you shouldn't alter it, it is factory set and controls the gas pressure for hot water, should be marked where it was set before.

That reminds me, does anyone have the MI that they could email me on this model?

Subject has apparent PCB fault where it will only provide CH or DHW if the mains is switched off before the demand.

The red light is often on, is this the CH timing delay indicator?

Tony

Agile said:
That reminds me, does anyone have the MI that they could email me on this model?

Subject has apparent PCB fault where it will only provide CH or DHW if the mains is switched off before the demand.

The red light is often on, is this the CH timing delay indicator?

Tony

Which board revision Tony?

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately I dont know and all I can say is that the plugs/sockets are encased in white plastic whereas I seem to have seen them before with rows of bare push on contacts which would be a pain to change?

Does that help?

Replacement would be the usual course of action but the property is due for demolition in six months so they want toe old one repaired!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back