Ferroli F30 problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I'm hoping thatsome kind soul out there can help. My Ferroli which is 4 years old, is not heating the water properly. It runs cold and then luke warm in cylcles. Also water has been seen leaking out in the middle bottom near the gas inlet. Hubbie had a quick look and there appears to be water inside the combustion chamber leaking from top right hand side.
Also the boiler flutters a lot when it is running. The heating is still functioning, but boiler doesn't sound right. Can anyone shed any light on this please.

Any honest reliable engineers in Bridgend S Wales I can ring?

Sponsored Links
If water is leaking INSIDE the combustion chamber then the boiler is classed as immediately dangerous and should be shut off until a CORGI can attend.

The leak is hopefully a minor problem but could be a leaking HE.

In addition the temperature control system or the thermal transfer to the DHW is at fault.

Tony

If water is leaking INSIDE the combustion chamber then the boiler is classed as immediately dangerous attend.

Tony

oh yeah since when? how exactly is it ID at worst itll be at risk theres nothing imediatly dangerous about a leaking boiler just becuase its in the combustion chamber, if its efecting the boilers performance or has corroded the case or burner or CO readings are of the scale as a result then yeah but not all leaks in combustion chamber render a boiler ID plus no decent engineer would leave a boiler leaking anyway

Sponsored Links
Well Zimmers, why dont you post you full name and CORGI number and then instruct the customer that its quite safe to run the boiler and that you will take full responsibility for their safety?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back