fibreglass roofing cost

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi im looking in to having a fibreglass roof fitted to a newly built side attachment to my house (which is a single block built storage area)
It would be a complete job ,starting with fitting of the roof joists right through to the finish of facia boards and guttering.

the roof measures 5.7m long x 2.8m wide with its fall running from front to back over the 5.7 m length.

my question is what would be a average sort of price for this kind of work, as i feel some of the quotes im getting are starting to........lets just say i think theyre trying it on!

Sponsored Links
thats the trouble there not one came in at £1300 another at £2100 and £2500 dead on and its because of the variations i dont know who to belive .

Sponsored Links
Hi
Depends on the system being used,for instance is it a insurance backed
guarantee system or not,they will cost quiet a bit more but at least you know only trained and qualified and competent roofer has installed it and you have a insurance backed guarantee,normally 20 years.(polyroof )
So ask each person how they guarantee the works ,are they a approved installer of a system then check with the company who they say there approved installers of.That should remove the cowboys.I would expect it then to come in about £1900-£2100

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back