Filling in a hole left by a boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello....looking for some advice to fill in a hole left by a boiler move. From the attached picture can anyone advise on the best approach before I consider getting a professional in? The breezeblock in the picture is loose and the whole leads to the outside wall vent.

Sponsored Links
a couple of common brick, some sand and cement and a small bag of patching plaster from your diy shed will sort that out glif.

Thanks for the reply...... brickwork is not a skill I possess however simple and I don't really want to start now on something that appears a bit tricky due to the location. I am guessing your suggesting I rebuild the 'wall' that was there?

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the reply...... brickwork is not a skill I possess however simple and I don't really want to start now on something that appears a bit tricky due to the location. I am guessing your suggesting I rebuild the 'wall' that was there?
if your looking for a quote £700 ,thats materials and clear rubbish :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back