Film Websites

basically i've downloaded a film but i cant view it on my Hyundai HMT4300 i n one application i can hear it but cant view it on another application I cant even see it's on the memory card

Sponsored Links
Before using any torrent sites you should download 'peerblock' to hide your identity - http://www.peerblock.com/

If the videos won't work on your pc it could be because you need the correct 'codecs', these are free - http://www.free-codecs.com/download/k_lite_codec_pack.htm

To play videos in your dvd player it must support 'DivX' , usually stamped on the front of the player. Also some players can be upgraded by going to the manufacturers website.

I use thepiratebay and btjunkie, always read the comments first and check the size of the download, An AVI will be sized from about 700mb to aabot 1.3gb, so if you see a file of 300b, its something dodgy. I have never had any problems and believe the scare stories are just an attempt to stop downloading.

Sponsored Links
C;mon, even the TOR network is not a great method of defence ;)

I have a court document from the US where a defendant had used TOR to try to hide his originating ip, pity they managed to trace it within a few weeks.

Mind you the case was quite sensitive.

PeerGuardian, PeerBlock which just blocks the ip's of orgs such as RIAA, SONY etc are worthless.

Having done a bit of research, some people say peerblock works others say it doesn't. I'm happy using it and I have never had a 'take down' notice.

The botttom line is we can all be traced, look at the recent arrests of that hacking group. I'm sure they did everything possible to hide their ip's, but they got caught.

I like this from the peerblock FAQ's - supporters of peerblock "Sometimes they invoke the "Bear Principle": when running away from an angry bear you don't need to be faster than that bear . . . you only need to be faster than the guy next to you."

Before using any torrent sites you should download 'peerblock' to hide your identity - http://www.peerblock.com/[/QUOTE]

How's it do that then?

I neither know or care, I also sit on airplanes but I have no idea how to fly them.

What was the point of your post?

So you state it hides your identity, but you have no idea how?

Peerblock doesn't hide your identity. It doesn't hide anything. It blocks certain IP ranges, nothing more. This may or may not prevent certain groups from noticing that you're distributing copyrighted material.

I'm sure they did everything possible to hide their ip's, but they got caught.

How do you suggest we hide that which is a fundamental requirement of communication on an IP network?

Before using any torrent sites you should download 'peerblock' to hide your identity - http://www.peerblock.com/[/QUOTE]

How's it do that then?

I neither know or care, I also sit on airplanes but I have no idea how to fly them.

What was the point of your post?

So you state it hides your identity, but you have no idea how?

Thats correct, have I done something wrong.

Peerblock doesn't hide your identity. It doesn't hide anything. It blocks certain IP ranges, nothing more. This may or may not prevent certain groups from noticing that you're distributing copyrighted material.

Yes I did know that, bad choice of words on my behalf.

I'm sure they did everything possible to hide their ip's, but they got caught.

How do you suggest we hide that which is a fundamental requirement of communication on an IP network?

I neither know nor care.

You seem to have some kind of communication problem, or are you a quasi american that thinks that anyone with less computer knowledge than yourself is an idiot.

You seem to have some kind of communication problem, or are you a quasi american that thinks that anyone with less computer knowledge than yourself is an idiot.

I think anyone who spreads falsehoods about things they don't understand is an idiot.

I think anyone who spreads falsehoods about things they don't understand is an idiot.

I admitted to a bad choise of words. As for spreading falsehoods, what a terrible person I am and I feel truly ashamed at my lack of computer knowledge.

I admitted to a bad choise of words. As for spreading falsehoods, what a terrible person I am and I feel truly ashamed at my lack of computer knowledge.

If I went around giving misleading advice about electrics (which I wouldn't because I'm fairly experienced with domestic electrics), you'd be all over me about it. Well here I am, all over you.

Sponsored Links
Back