Finding rad order to balance system

I just love the way you don't mince your words ... it is not nonsense .... why do you have to be so literal about everything I say and pick over every little detail, there really is no need for it.

We all know that CH systems are not an exact science and it's always a best endevour to make the best out of the system possible
well if you want to talk pish expect to be pulled up on it

Sponsored Links
well if you want to talk pish expect to be pulled up on it
Crap, you just like picking over every little detail I write for some mental reason .... it isn't pish .... if I find that it works and has done for many years I've done the job then I will comment on it, I you have a different opinion then fair enough but there is a way to put it and TBH that aint it.

Crap, you just like picking over every little detail I write for some mental reason .... it isn't pish .... if I find that it works and has done for many years I've done the job then I will comment on it, I you have a different opinion then fair enough but there is a way to put it and TBH that aint it.
obviously scottish water must move and heat differently i stand corrected

Sponsored Links
obviously scottish water must move and heat differently i stand corrected
Not at all, if you have a process that works then fair enough but I certainly would accept what you have to say and appreciate that's what you do, I may disagree but I'd certainly have a diffeent approach.

I don't just make this stuff up, which I think you think I do. I do this stuff as I explain it and find that the systems I work with and look after heat up as uniformly as they can and heat the space as efficiently as possible.

Of course, they won't all heat up within seconds of each other and maybe I need to explain it differently in the future but there really isn't any need to get pulled up in such a manner all the time.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back