Fired Earth paint

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know who supplies / makes the paint for fired earth, i presume they will not be making their own paints, anyone used it ? What do you think of its quality?

Sponsored Links
It's nice to use but overpriced. Although it depends where you personally get the value from. I think some people get a lot of satisfaction from buying into into these brands and so to them it's worth the inflated price.

No idea who manufactures it.

I agree with CRJ, I would say its on par with farrow and ball.

I cant think of her name, but I think her surname is something like 'toppin' she's loved up with a footballer, Sol cambell rings a bell, it could be sally topping or something like that.

I have used fired earth paints, and you do pay over the odds, same as farrow and ball, but what I did find was, that it had a slimy feel to it, much alongs the lines of how silks feels, its not bad stuff, but IMO 'dulux' is far better.

Fired Earth used to be made by Kalon who make Leyland paints. That was a few years back but it should say on the back of the tin somewhere. Not bad paint, l prefer it to F & B to use.

Sponsored Links
If you buy Fired Earth anywhere except B&Q it's made in Manchester. The stuff at B&Q is not the same, it's made in the same factory as the B&Q brand.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back