First fixing house with 3 bath rooms

Sponsored Links
You could get cross flows if you don't use it.
So the unvented cylinders combination valve is by passed and the cylinder pressurised up to what the mains is supplying.
Which could be 8 or 10 bar in some cases!

Looking to pick brains on a similar question, I'm getting a vaillant ecotec pro28 and an unvented cylinder, combi will do kitchen sink and unvented will do a bathroom with thermostatic shower sink bath and an en suite with thermostatic shower toilet sink, there will be 2 other separate toilets with built in sinks on the cisterns cold only to save space, my question is sizing pipes to bathrooms should I do 22mm up to bathrooms then drop to 15mm once at them, I'm a gas eng but repair boilers don't normally do plumbing installs any advice greatly appreciated. Want to make sure both showers can be used together, have already replaced lead main with 25mm blue plastic back to main in street.

is balanced cold often? used seen most people just cap it

most people are wrong then.

The idea is to allow mixer taps/showers equal pressures either side. ITS THERE FOR A REASON!!

kitchen sink cold taken straight off stop tap then cold main straight to cyl cupboard then split hot and balanced cold

Thanks would you advise feeding the bath taps off 22mm then?

Sponsored Links
or is 15mm better as it will give less of a dead leg to dran off till you get hot water at the tap?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back