First Ross & Brand and now....should Clarkson be sacked?

Should Jeremy Clarkson be sacked?

• Yes he's a complete knob!

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • No I think he's great!

Votes: 36 78.3%
  • Jeremy Who?

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, he can be a bit of an ar5e sometimes, but that's what he does, and freely admits to playing up to the audience. I really don't think the comments he made can be taking into the same context as Ross and Brands comments, which were cruel jibes aimed at individuals. Maybe Clarksons timing was a bit unfortunate, but on the whole I don't think they're particuarly offensive, they weren't aimed at anyone is particular, and a far as I'm aware, no offensive language was used.

Sponsored Links
ooh i cant wait for that anne robinson to say something out of turn :evil:

Clarkson is a hoot. I think people want to get a life and a pair of cajones. Jeez, can't say anything without offending someone. I'm sure everyone has been a target for criticism / mockery, etc. That's what life's about, and it's what builds character.

I thought it was hilarious. Fair play to him for driving through that wall !! :eek: :eek:

Sponsored Links
7 million viewers...188 complaints

Some do the maths please!!

Are the nany state brigade running this country?..I agree with Ross and Bland getting what they got, I cant stand Bland anyway

But Jesus it was an off the cuff remark end off.

Clarkson is a hoot. I think people want to get a life and a pair of cajones. Jeez, can't say anything without offending someone. I'm sure everyone has been a target for criticism / mockery, etc. That's what life's about, and it's what builds character.

I thought it was hilarious. Fair play to him for driving through that wall !! :eek: :eek:

Yea, shame he was'nt killed, that would have been funny. crocket, go and see your doctor you have obvious SOH problems and a lack of character, perhaps your brain is to close to your a********. :LOL:

If you want my opinion it's the thin end of the wedge.

My Dad calls him Claremy Jerkson, and reckons that The Dark One has a special fiery caravan waiting for him. :D

Oh and while I'm here, Blasphemous, I believe that a lot of the Israelites have been taking your name in vain - sorry about that. :oops:

If you want my opinion it's the thin end of the wedge.

My Dad calls him Claremy Jerkson, and reckons that The Dark One has a special fiery caravan waiting for him. :D

Oh and while I'm here, Blasphemous, I believe that a lot of the Israelites have been taking your name in vain - sorry about that. :oops:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Lovin it!!!

There was no specifically targeted victim in Jeremys quip

Unless you count lorry drivers, who are big enough and ugly enough to stick up for themselves, (when they're not murdering prostitutes or changing gear), there was no real victim to jeremys joke, other than peoples warped sensibilities. Prozzers are used to being the butt of jokes.

Bland and Toss, while I think it's a storm in a teacup, mocked an 80 year old geezer, in a quite creepy and distastefull way.

And apart from that, Jezza was A) Darn funny, and B) educated the largely ignorant public some of the difficulties of driving a wagen, something I think many lorry drivers would appreciate.

I thought Clarkson and Parkinson's interview was funny - being from Doncaster myself. :LOL: I could relate to what they were saying - all the "by 'eck lass" and "eeh by gum" :LOL: and "darn t'pit"

The audience must have thought they were mad :LOL:

The whole lorry thing was hilarious - the interaction between the three guys on camera is brilliant. The grand piano gag was just classic. :LOL: With the leg falling off before May even smashed into it. His frivolous use of the word "cock" is hilarious.

Jeremy's lorry was the funniest thing I've seen for a while. All black, with a 16:9 windscreen :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Typical of him to go OTT with it, but funny as ever. I dread the day these three go their seperate ways.

Sponsored Links
Back