First Ross & Brand and now....should Clarkson be sacked?

Should Jeremy Clarkson be sacked?

• Yes he's a complete knob!

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • No I think he's great!

Votes: 36 78.3%
  • Jeremy Who?

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Titchmarsh will be the only presenter left on BBC TV and Radio!

The only 'up side' to that would be that the BBC would have no choice but to pay us to watch it rather than us paying exorbitant licence fee's to them.

I think the Brand , Ross and now Clarkson outrage is utter madness. Give them a break for heavens sake.

Sponsored Links
nickso";p="1045407 said:
188 complaints Vs 30.000+. wow the populace really has it in for him this time :rolleyes: the ducks back has never been so wet.

Just you wait Nickso - Clarkson's comments will be reported in a national newspaper sometime around Chirstmas and then you'll see everyone start complaining about it. Its too soon yet!

I'm saddened that we live in a world where we have to be 'nannyed' by Ofcom etc.. If you don't like something on TV change the channel or turn it off and do something more constructive. There are 10s and 10s of channels nowasays all showing equal amounts of rubbish so there is always an option to big-mouthed Clarkson. I personally find it interesting to hear his views and jokes even if i don't agree with them all but i consider myself an adult and if i don't like what i'm watching i am more than capable of deciding that i don't like it myself and changing the channel.

People should find better ways of using their time than writing complaint letters about a JOKE. Life is too short.

Yeah exactly Andrew. Like Donkmeister said, you could go and buy a bongo mag instead.... Please wait till tea time though!!!

By the way, I didn't write that quote you made. I think you got the 'quote' code in the wrong place. :D

i did see your dislike for clarkson...
OH so you did see that I have a dislike of Clarkson. So why make the comment...
if you dont like clarkson... just say so, dont hide your beliefs behind poorly cobbled and incorrect comparisons. :rolleyes:
:?:

...but it still has no bearing on your incorrect comparison between the two stories which have as much to do with each other as tony glazier and foxy women.
If it looked as though I was trying to 'compare' the two stories then let me put it straight right now, I was NOT trying to compare the two I was merely continuing what seems to be a 'theme' at the minute of 'BBC Presenter Bashing'.

fair enough then, i cant be arsed arguing the toss over that bit. i just found your comparison of the two stories strange.

BTW, i have no idea what a purple toss is :LOL: a mate said it many years ago during an argument and its just stuck ever since.

Sponsored Links
fair enough then, i cant be a***d arguing the toss over that bit. i just found your comparison of the two stories strange.

BTW, i have no idea what a purple toss is :LOL: a mate said it many years ago during an argument and its just stuck ever since.
Is that a purple toss? :LOL: ;) Trouble is I'll be bloody saying it now! All the lads will be wondering WTF a purple one is! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

fair enough then, i cant be a***d arguing the toss over that bit. i just found your comparison of the two stories strange.

Is that a purple toss? :LOL: ;) Trouble is I'll be b****y saying it now! All the lads will be wondering WTF a purple one is! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

make something up and get it added to the profanisaurus. :LOL:

MARY WHITEHOUSE, r.i.p. has she got any gran kid who could do these higt stress tv jobs, :LOL: only clean & nice specking. ;)

Him and the other two tossers should be stood behind a brick wall and a lorry doing 65mph should then be driven into the wall. I don't mean them any harm, just want to see what happens.

Is that a purple toss? :LOL: ;) Trouble is I'll be b****y saying it now! All the lads will be wondering WTF a purple one is! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

make something up and get it added to the profanisaurus. :LOL:
Closest thing on there is:

Purple headed womb broom!

No prizes for guessing what that is! :eek:

Him and the other two t*****s should be stood behind a brick wall and a lorry doing 65mph should then be driven into the wall. I don't mean them any harm, just want to see what happens.
Yes I can fully understand and appreciate your thinking on this one holmslaw. You're looking at this from a purely scientific point of view. ;)

Holmslaw - good idea but which channel would it be on - can't see the BBC airing it - imagine the complaints from all the brick-lovers out there about showing reckless damage to bricks on TV!

Sponsored Links
Back