Fitted laminate/real wood floor now throne want fit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Fitted laminate/real wood floor to bathroom but toilet now want meet as 15mm to high

Can I get hold of an angled waste fittings

also if/when I get this angled pipe, do you have to seal with 'plumbers mate' or is the rubber seal alone enough

Regards and thanks

Sponsored Links
flexible pan conector from local independant plumbing merchant. There probably an association with a web site which lists members in your area.

try this http://www.bmf.org.uk/

you might have to cut the end off the existing pan connector which looks as though it is sealed into the wall.

wrap a thick strip cut from A4 paper round the pipe to give you a neat square edge to cut too.

Sponsored Links
Thanks guys, with the angled 'adapter' (whatever), is it normal to seal the pan into the tube with a sealent (like plumbers mate et-al)

Sorry, but you are a bit of a knobber aren't you? No need for extra sealing around pan connector - you need flexi or offset pan connecter.
ATB

heeelllooo cowboyplumber how the devil are you ;)

a teeny bit harsh towards lord lucan he is asking cos he is not shure
im shure you didnt mean offence cos your a good helpfull lad :LOL:

:oops:

Reckon after this week i'll have completed the house all together (with the exception of 'the throne' that is

two other ideas:
use angle grinder to take 1/4 inch off the bottom of the toilet
cut a template for the bottom of toilet and then 'notch' out the floor

cowboyplummer, you may have a mouth as foul as my outside carsies
'u bend' but I picked up the part you mentioned, installed and SORTED

Did you cut the end off the existing pan connector or did the new one push in ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back