Fitting new boiler costs

Why not get Pimlico Plumbers in to have a look? They list their charges on their website so you know exactly what you will be charged.

Sponsored Links
No that's fine I'll wait some quotes from local companies, see what they quote, check out their reviews, get written quotation, etc etc thanks

Sponsored Links
Dear OP

At the risk of repetition, imagine going into your local restaurant, with a large shopping bag full of your favourite goodies, and asking the chef to rustle up your meal, and let them provide the table, crockery, cutlery, leccy/gas etc. Imagine what response you would get....

is that so so different to what you initially proposed?

I wish you well,

Dear OP

At the risk of repetition, imagine going into your local restaurant, with a large shopping bag full of your favourite goodies, and asking the chef to rustle up your meal, and let them provide the table, crockery, cutlery, leccy/gas etc. Imagine what response you would get....

is that so so different to what you initially proposed?

I wish you well,
Funny thing is my local Indian allows me to take my own beer ;) But yes it is different anyway best we leave this then as i still don't know how long the piece of string is.
When i got my satellite dish installed guess what .... i bought it and paid someone to put it up cos i don't like heights ;), even connected it to a tv i bought. So yes yes yes I will get quotes from people rather than ask complete strangers, forums haha think before you post, then regret posting after you posted. Will ask my local landlord in the pub later, he knows everything

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back