Fitting New Shower - Water pressure issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

Im going to be fitting a new second bathroom. My main concern is that this second bathroom is there for having a second shower available.

Both my main shower and this second shower will be in use at the same time and my water pressure wont be good enough running from my combi boiler.

Can anyone advise on my options???

I thought of two options but im no pro-plumber so not sure if there are better solutions.
A) There is a loft space above this new shower area. I could put a cold filling tank above for an electric shower to draw water from?
B) Actually same as (A) but with some kind of hot water tank so I dont need an electric shower!!?!

Any help much appreciated!!

Regards

Russ

Sponsored Links
Your electric shower will need to be mains not tank fed. If you've enough pressure to run your existing shower to adequate temp and a cold tap simultaneously then you'll be able to run an electric mains shower at the same time too. Both showers will need to be thermostatic versions.

Sponsored Links
Your electric shower will need to be mains not tank fed. If you've enough pressure to run your existing shower to adequate temp and a cold tap simultaneously then you'll be able to run an electric mains shower at the same time too. Both showers will need to be thermostatic versions.

Nope dont have enough to run both. main shower becomes a trickle and loses temperature when cold water tap on

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back