Fixing holes on the wall

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear All,

My manager wants me to find a way to cover these holes.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ldkjgq51gbwq7yk/DSC_0073.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/93tyj9phx42uah2/DSC_0074.jpg

They are behind a shelf at the reception, so quite visible.

I suggested to fill those holes with something then paint on top of them but this idea did not satisfy him as they would still be visible.

Anybody has experience in this kind of task?
Please let me know if you have any better ideas.

Thank you.

Regards,

Andreas

Sponsored Links
Well we can't see them so I'd suggest a picture frame or box of envelopes.

Dear All,

My manager wants me to find a way to cover these holes.

Urmkl

Krnzy

They are behind a shelf at the reception, so quite visible.

I suggested to fill those holes with something then paint on top of them but this idea did not satisfy him as they would still be visible.

Anybody has experience in this kind of task?
Please let me know if you have any better ideas.

Thank you.

Regards,

Andreas

Hi Andreas

You seem to be using the google URL shortener to link to a invalid drop box images.

Perhaps you might be more successful with www.imageshack.us or tinypic

Without images it is hard to advise

Sponsored Links
It looks like there are plastic rawlplugs in the holes, pull them out (I use a screw with a couple of turns into the plug and pull the plug out) fill with filler, rub down and paint,
If that aint good enough, hang a picture over them or hide with furniture.

It looks like there are plastic rawlplugs in the holes, pull them out (I use a screw with a couple of turns into the plug and pull the plug out) fill with filler, rub down and paint,

Do you have some kinda ethereal, x-ray vision?

Nope, but if you look at the holes they have a lip around them, which suggests some kind of plug.

5010445070167_001c_v001_ap

Hiding with a picture, or furniture could be he best idea, although the most expensive... if not i would advise using wall plugs

Nope, but if you look at the holes they have a lip around them, which suggests some kind of plug.

5010445070167_001c_v001_ap

???

I sitll can't see the pictures in post number 1, can you re-post them?

Tnx

It turns out my manager just wants me to cover up the wall with some poster that fits the whole box. So there was a misunderstanding from my part. Still, I wholeheartedly thank everyone who replied to my post. Thank you.

It turns out my manager just wants me to cover up the wall with some poster that fits the whole box. So there was a misunderstanding from my part. Still, I wholeheartedly thank everyone who replied to my post. Thank you.

Thanks for editing the first post to show the images

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back