fixing osb

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hiya, im currently doing a flat roof on my house extension. I recently bought the celotex td126 tempdeck boards and due to wanting to change the roof finnish from felt to a singly ply membrane I shall now need an additional layer of 18mm osb3 board.

for the celotex I bought these suretwist 170mm roofing nails which are made to fix the celotex down but what on earth am I going to use for the osb? The design of the nails are such that it disturbs the vcl as little as possible so I dont then want to plough through with some hefty wood screws.

ideas?

Sponsored Links
Rhepanol does an insulation glue for decks. Sticks like shicht be careful though it flies in strands through the air and sticks to everything in its path.

Sponsored Links
Ahhhh glue never thought of that lol. Sounds like the way to go I always get worried about non mechanical fixings but in this case it seems the better option.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back