Flag Hinge

Sponsored Links
You'll need to remove the door to get to the screws, its possible you need to take out the allen headed bolts (the big ones) remove the front cover of the hinge, do this by opening the door and looking for a little pozi screw behind the hinge.

Heavy job, make sure you have a lift, if you drop the door with the glass in you could risk breaking a weld and then its game over :cry:

thanks for your reply, i removed the cover and the large headed eccentric bolt and the flag part of the hinge from the door, leaving just part of the hinge thats attached to the frame, it's not loose but is not at 90 degrees to the frame . i cant see how it's bolted to the frame theres no bolts or screws visible. anyone know how it's attached ?

i cant see how it's bolted to the frame theres no bolts or screws visible. anyone know how it's attached ?

Well your bottom picture clearly shows 2 caps behind the hinge pin, surely the screws/bolts are behind these caps?

Sponsored Links
i did give the round indentations a scrape to see if they were caps covering bolt heads but they seem to be just casting marks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back