flags

jbonding said:
scott1968 said:
JohnD said:
sadly, although in England most people are fairly tolerant (I can't speak for football supporters) if an Englishman displays his flag in Scotland or Wales, he is liable to have it ripped down.

Is Italy playing England? If not, I don't suppose anyone will mind. If yes, you can fly it in Scotland or Wales and will be applauded, as there's a constant low-level of anti-Englishness.

You would probably get away flying any flag in Scotland as long as it's not English.

Scott

just a bit curious is this a catholic and prodistant reason or an english- scottish thing ;)

It's probably a bit of both,
but the Catholics and Protestants will have to answer that,
I'm not religious as god does not exists.

Scott.

Sponsored Links
jbonding said:
just a bit curious is this a catholic and prodistant reason or an english- scottish thing ;)

Can't be a "different varieties of Christianity" thing, as Scottish people don't know what religon, if any, English people adhere to before they display their hostility.

JohnD said:
jbonding said:

Can't be a "different varieties of Christianity" thing, as Scottish people don't know what religon, if any, English people adhere to before they display their hostility.

You may find you are wrong

scott1968 said:

What religion do you think I am then, if any?

And where do you think i was born?

Sponsored Links
JohnD said:
scott1968 said:

What religion do you think I am then, if any?

And where do you think i was born?

Sorry I’m not interested.

But most peolpe in Scotland will see England as Protestant country.

some blinkered partisan said:
Sorry I’m not interested in the truth.

But most peolpe in Scotland are prejudiced bigots

Surely, only some of you.

scott1968 said:
JohnD said:
jbonding said:

explain a little, why would he/she find they were wrong. ;) :LOL:

jbonding said:
scott1968 said:
JohnD said:
jbonding said:

explain a little, why would he/she find they were wrong. ;) :LOL:

Football
Celtic
Rangers
Catholics
Protestants
Southern Ireland
Northern Ireland
Tricolour
Union Flag
Anti royalty
Pro royalty
IRA
UDF

Seeing as there are few england flags flying for houses in your area I wouldnt have thought flying your own one would will be a problem..anyway...glass isnt that expensive these days! ;)

Sponsored Links
Back