germany v italy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
anybody interested in the result now england are out, i am ive still got my green/white /red flag flying :LOL:

i think many england fans near me still think england are in the semis as they still have them flying and many silly flags on cars :!: unless they are leaving them up until euro 2008 :evil:

Sponsored Links
would have been pro italian, but the germans have done well and put on a really good tournament. Also the scandels in italy have soured their team a little, but im not fussed which wins. As for tomorrow id like to see france win, and id almost like to see them go the whole way after the magic by Zidane

Sponsored Links
half time, im favouring the italians playing much better football, could be a real game with the french!

Thermo said:
would have been pro italian, but the germans have done well and put on a really good tournament. Also the scandels in italy have soured their team a little, but im not fussed which wins. As for tomorrow id like to see france win, and id almost like to see them go the whole way after the magic by Zidane

YOUR A GERMAN YOUR A GERMAN YOUR A GERMAN IN DIGUISE YOUR A GERMAN INNNNNNNNN DISGUISSEEEEEEEEE :LOL:

I said, following England's exit ...
[url=//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=379888&highlight=watching+WC+for+ever#379888]Pip[/url] said:
Time for a shilling or two on Italy I believe.

This has become even more ominous...
Italy have now kept five clean sheets and have conceded only one goal (an own goal by Cristian Zaccardo) in the tournament. Their five shut-outs equals a record for a nation in a World Cup campaign.
Word has it the OG was to inspire their opponents into open play...

The pedigree ...
By defeating hosts Germany, Italy have reached their sixth World Cup final, denying Germany a record eighth final appearance. The Italians are now in position to become the second nation to have won at least four World Cup trophies.
Can you bet against them?
:cool:

A very well deserved win and very stylish too, didnt give up and no way were they going for penalties!

Superb game. I was supporting Germany but you couldn't begrudge Italy the win. What a cliffhanger.

The Italian side was displeased, was it not, when a German rag stereotyped all Italians as "dishonest and greasy" and published various holiday phrases, such as "Take your greasy eyes off my wife".

And the Germans accuse us of stereotyping! We Brits never do that about the Germans!

Did you see the fight after the Germany/Argentina match? Germany and Argentina in the biggest fight yet. Who'd've thought it?

Did you hear one of David Pleat's comments about the Germans....something along the lines of "...they showed from the first game against Costa Rica they were certainly prepared to shoot on sight." :eek:

I think he's been watching too much Fawlty Towers!

noodlz said:
Did you hear one of David Pleat's comments about the Germans....something along the lines of "...they showed from the first game against Costa Rica they were certainly prepared to shoot on sight." :eek:

I think he's been watching too much Fawlty Towers!

Plonker. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back