The Disgraceful Zidane

Status
Not open for further replies.
noodlz said:
gcol said:
Surely to damage the heart enough to stop it, you'd pretty much have to break a few ribs. Paramedics regularly break ribs when trying to resusitate patients.... it's not like you see on tv, you've gotta really lean on the chest.
I don't think that Zidane actually tried to murder the Italian by headbutt :rolleyes: .
What I can't understand though, is that if he'd said something bad enough to warrant such behaviour in front of billions then why would he leave it at a butt? If someone said something THAT bad to make me warrant that kind of attack in front of billions then it would have had to have ended in death for someone - you'd have followed up with more. I can't understand why he made one attack and left it at that. If he was that bothered he should have taken it further. Zidane is an unstable fool.

Yes, he was foolish...it was something he did on the spur of the moment. It was a rush of blood to the head and a spontaneous reckless action, provoked by taunting which got the desired response. In your eyes he may well be an unstable fool, but he is undeniably a genius footballer. He has been targeted throughout his career and in the hundreds of games that he has played occasionally he has overeacted, but much worse are those that tackle recklessly with deliberate premeditative intent sometimes causing serious injury.

Would you ever wish to be judged by the most foolish thing you've ever done and be branded an unstable fool as a result?

Give the guy a break.

Preferably his nose. Is he really French? He doesn't look French to me.

joe

Sponsored Links
What did you expect him to look like ? FIFA rules prevent the wearing of berets and strings of onions on the pitch.....

That silly widows peak isn't French. He's pretty swarthy too. I bet BAS likes him.

BTW, why are they investigating his victim?

joe

BAS probably does like him - I believe him to be a farily affable sort of fellow.

Funnily enough, I thought swarthiness was a fairly common trait in the French. Couldn't comment on widow's peaks though.

You're not trying to change the subject of this thread are you....?

Sponsored Links
Why has he been sent off 14 times then? Does he have a chip on his shoulder? Does he have a dark secret?

joe

1) Dunno

2) Dunno. Chips on your shoulder are hardly atypical in Frenchmen anyway

3) Dunno. If he does, it must be a secret.

Do you condone his action? How many kids will butt their peers thanks to ZZ?

joe

Still waiting for a weblink, Joe :D (he won't.....he can't) :LOL:

Why would you think that ? Because I can't understand why you don't think he looks French ? Or is there anything anywhere that would give the impression I do ?

Anyway, No I don't.

noodlz said:

I'm still waiting for your answer. If you knew anything about martial arts you would know that butting is banned as too dangerous. Obviously you know 'nuffink'.

I bet you are one of those dudes that goes around showing off your 'moves' and gets a real pasting in a pub brawl. Seen your type sooooo often.

joe

joe-90 said:
noodlz said:
I bet you are one of those dudes that goes around showing off your 'moves' and gets a real pasting in a pub brawl. Seen your type sooooo often.
joe
you like to show off more than just moves joe, nudge nudge wink wink!
that poor girl next door knows all about that :LOL:

Richardp said:
joe-90 said:
noodlz said:
joe
you like to show off more than just moves joe, nudge nudge wink wink!
that poor girl next door knows all about that :LOL:

What are you saying?

Got a good lawyer?

joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back