The Disgraceful Zidane

Status
Not open for further replies.
A peripatatic teacher is a teacher who generally isn't qualified to teach. Supply teachers at least have a PGCE.

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
Headbutting in the chest is a well-known way to stop a persons heart. joe
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: That's a good one, Joe. So well known...who else has heard of it? :LOL:

Since we've entered the Joe-90's funny season, may I suggest that this was an elaborate hypnotic suggestion previously subliminally suggested to Zidane....Materazzi's tweak of Zidane's left nipple primed him for the codeword and when Materazzi said the trigger words "Yo Mama!" Zidane thought he was a bull and charged. Then he snapped out of it and thought what happened. :LOL:

Erickson was a master of this art by the way, unfortunately, not the inept Swede ;)

we used to shoot em in the second world war arrrrrrr what a pity the racist pig got head butted.

joe-90 said:
Headbutting in the chest is a well-known way to stop a persons heart. Take a look at the video and see how the guys chest sinks in. He aimed for the chest - he got the chest. He's a thug - and the evidence is there for all to see.

He should be charged by the police with GBH.

joe

Go and stick your head in a bucket full of ice cold shark infested water.

zadene slipped i will be an eye witness.

Sponsored Links
Football against racism at the 2006 FIFA World Cup

The footballers should be showing a good example as above. If I thumped anybody for whatever reason then I'm weak, you can wind me up as much as you like, I will still not fight, just walk away & only cowards fight back. To do this in front of billions of people watching is madness & should be punished.

noodlz said:
joe-90 said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: That's a good one, Joe. So well known...who else has heard of it? :LOL:

Anyone that has studied martial arts.

BOB.DOLE said:
joe-90 said:
Headbutting in the chest is a well-known way to stop a persons heart. Take a look at the video and see how the guys chest sinks in. He aimed for the chest - he got the chest. He's a thug - and the evidence is there for all to see.

He should be charged by the police with GBH.

joe

Go and stick your head in a bucket full of ice cold shark infested water.

zadene slipped i will be an eye witness.

So the INTENT was to headbutt his face? That is even more serious then.

joe

Well joe I agree that violence is bad but it seems to be a human condition and if it can be channeled into something positive like sport or the services all well and good but violence isn't always a physical thing I mean exposing yourself to the young girl next door could be considered an act of violence after all she was intimated so what can we find to channel that sort of violence into? thats abit more difficult isn't it? and it is a well known cause of heart attack. :LOL:
have a nice day now.

Richardp said:
Well joe I agree that violence is bad but it seems to be a human condition and if it can be channeled into something positive like sport or the services all well and good but violence isn't always a physical thing I mean exposing yourself to the young girl next door could be considered an act of violence after all she was intimated so what can we find to channel that sort of violence into? thats abit more difficult isn't it? and it is a well known cause of heart attack. :LOL:
have a nice day now.

If you go around exposing yourself to young girls then you need locking up.

joe

joe-90 said:
Richardp said:
have a nice day now.

joe
let us know where they send you and I'll send you a christmas card :LOL:

Richardp said:
joe-90 said:
Richardp said:
have a nice day now.

joe
let us know where they send you and I'll send you a christmas card :LOL:

What are you talking about?

joe-90 said:
noodlz said:
joe-90 said:

Anyone that has studied martial arts.

By the way, which style is that? Not in Shotokan, Seidokan, Wu Shu Kwan, Muay Thai, Wing Chun, Aikido or any other that I'm familiar with to my knowledge. Maybe it's some secret teaching only bestowed on the chosen few....is that the case Joe? ;) I know, is it angry bull style :D ?

Please name some well-known martial artists who agree that this is the case? (He won't...he can't :LOL: )

Sometimes you're good value though, Joe ;)

Incredible, you really remind me of that character of Griff Rhys Jones's...."Go on then...hit me in the stomach" :LOL:

Remember him?

Now, what was his name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back