First they came for....and I did not speak out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
trumped up? justifiably?

Are you suggesting he didn't assault a junior colleague?

If he'd behaved like a decent man he could still be in work despite his jowls and disappearing hair.

I think the article is supposed to be satirical....

Sponsored Links
Not at all. He's an intelligent young man who can see the way this world is going
No he is a tw@t that spouts dog whistle politics to get fools enraged......people that bang on about BLM endlessly.

No he is a tw@t that spouts dog whistle politics to get fools enraged......people that bang on about BLM endlessly.
Bodd does seem to have an unhealthy obsession with BLM and race in general. Perhaps that's the reason why he has a fondness for those who disparage all things BLM...?

Bodd does seem to have an unhealthy obsession with BLM and race in general. Perhaps that's the reason why he has a fondness for those who disparage all things BLM...?

I think it may have been the rioting and the calls to disband the police and hearing that only black lives matter. The hatred towards white people...

Yes I do have an interest in the hypocrisy of racism.

I like all races and love culture
I do really like Candace Owens and whst Denzil Washington has to say.

But you will say wrong sort of black.

I think it may have been the rioting and the calls to disband the police and hearing that only black lives matter. The hatred towards white people...

Yes I do have an interest in the hypocrisy of racism.
Do tell us why or how you think racism is hypocritical.
Alternatively, please explain what is "hypocrisy of racism".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back