French minister names cat ‘Brexit’ because?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
French have always had to be bailed out since 1066

They cannot be trusted imo :LOL:

French have always had to be bailed out since 1066

They cannot be trusted imo :LOL:
Did you know the French saved Amreican's bacon by giving them ammo when they ran out in the battle of independence.
Dunno why they're so ungrateful tbh.

Do you know how many casualties, killed and wounded, France suffered in WWI?
No, sorry. Give us a clue. Was it higher or lower than the number of allied troops killed and wounded booting Jerry back out?

Im trying to work out if thats real or fake.

Funny though :ROFLMAO:
Cats have more chance of surviving being dropped from a plane than from a six story building. Once they reach their maximum velocity
which is about 65 mph, they relax and spread their their bodies and have a 90% chance of surviving injurys. Anything below 70 odd feet and its chances diminish.

Did you know the French saved Amreican's bacon by giving them ammo when they ran out in the battle of independence.
Dunno why they're so ungrateful tbh.

Supplied Exorcet missiles to the facist regime in Argentina as well

As the Royal Navy found out

French for you

The Simpsons started the quote. It was added to the 'Oxford Dictionary of Humorous Quotations' but by using it mean that children are going to be brought up bigoted?

Why is it that something that was started on a cartoon is now 'silly abuse based on unthinking ignorance and prejudice'?
Were there ever any complaints to Matt Groening? Did anyone from France complain to the Simpsons?

I see. So your silly abuse is based on unthinking ignorance and prejudice. No surprise there.

You asked me a question. I said I didn’t know and asked you you give me a clue. You didn’t do that but instead resorted to pathetic abuse. No surprise there either.

Sponsored Links
Back