French minister names cat ‘Brexit’ because?

Sponsored Links
Just telling the truth.

And still waiting for my answer to the question originally asked.

Here it is

Let's see your answer.

How silly.

Do you know how many casualties, killed and wounded, France suffered in WWI?
What proportion of the population was this?
And in WW2?

It's usually a silly American term.

Do you know how many casualties USA forces suffered in WWI?
What proportion of the population was this?
And in WW2?

Sponsored Links
Supplied Exorcet missiles to the facist regime in Argentina as well

As the Royal Navy found out

French for you
Yes but i think you'll find this was before the war and the fall out with the Junta. The French agreed not to sell them anymore once the conflict began, twas only 5 missiles anyway. They did have a type of black ops technical team out there during the conflict, helping the Junta iron out faulty missile launchers, which was undeniably wrong but overall but i think you'll find the French were very helpful in giving us a great deal of assistance during the Falklands war. It was probably nothing the Brits would not have done themselves presented with the opportunity..

You'll never guess who supplied and continually supplied the Junta during the conflict with jet fighter bombers? :whistle:

‘he meows to go out, then won’t leave’ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/18/french-minister-names-cat-brexit-meows-go-wont-leave-8931842/

It’s pretty hard to raise a smile about Brexit these days, but France’s Brexit minister has done the impossible and come up with a genuine LOL-worthy moment – by naming her cat Brexit. Nathalie Loiseau, who’s in charge of France’s preparation for Britain’s depature, has truly excellent reasoning for it, too. Speaking to French newspaper Le Journal du Dimanche, she said......

‘He wakes me up every morning meowing to death because he wants to go out. Loiseau said ‘And then when I open the door he stays in the middle, undecided, and then gives me evil looks when I put him out.’

Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte came up with his own Brexit joke this week, comparing Theresa May to the Monty Python knight who goes on fighting even after his limbs are cut off.

‘She reminds me occasionally of that character from Monty Python where all the arms and legs are cut off but he then tells the opponent: ‘Let’s call it a draw.’ ‘She’s incredible. She goes on and on. At the same time, I do not blame her, but British politics.’ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
How stupid are the analogies going to be....apart from very!

Telling isn't it, that the closer a real-life analogy is to Brexinanity, the more the quitlings call it stupid.
Liking it to shatting oneself in ones trousers,,,really,,BAS,,,you seriously trying to defend that as a brexit analogy ffs.

1) Show me where I have defended that one.

2) Show me which ones you do think are accurate.

Sponsored Links
Back