The Disgraceful Zidane

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, the percussion thing to the chest.....the head butt.......i assume it works both ways.

both for stopping and starting the heart.

so i guess we will see paramedics using a head butt to resuscitate in future.

cranial c.p.r.

i like it.

Sponsored Links
noodlz said:
joe-90 said:
noodlz said:
joe-90 said:
Headbutting in the chest is a well-known way to stop a persons heart. joe
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: That's a good one, Joe. So well known...who else has heard of it? :LOL:

Anyone that has studied martial arts.

By the way, which style is that? Not in Shotokan, Seidokan, Wu Shu Kwan, Muay Thai, Wing Chun, Aikido or any other that I'm familiar with to my knowledge. Maybe it's some secret teaching only bestowed on the chosen few....is that the case Joe? ;) I know, is it angry bull style :D ?

Please name some well-known martial artists who agree that this is the case? (He won't...he can't :LOL: )

Sometimes you're good value though, Joe ;)

Incredible, you really remind me of that character of Griff Rhys Jones's...."Go on then...hit me in the stomach" :LOL:

Remember him?

Now, what was his name?

Do a Google.

On a similar note, that is why seat belts were introduced. In an accident the driver would hit the steering wheel with his chest - same result.

A footballer is trained to head a ball, his head is thus a lethal weapon.
Why else would someone head someone's chest?

joe

noseall said:
so, the percussion thing to the chest.....the head butt.......i assume it works both ways.

both for stopping and starting the heart.

so i guess we will see paramedics using a head butt to resuscitate in future.

cranial c.p.r.

i like it.

Learn a little First Aid. There is only one way to start a heart - and that is electric shock.

joe

joe-90 said:
noodlz said:
joe-90 said:
noodlz said:
joe-90 said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: That's a good one, Joe. So well known...who else has heard of it? :LOL:

By the way, which style is that? Not in Shotokan, Seidokan, Wu Shu Kwan, Muay Thai, Wing Chun, Aikido or any other that I'm familiar with to my knowledge. Maybe it's some secret teaching only bestowed on the chosen few....is that the case Joe? ;) I know, is it angry bull style :D ?

Please name some well-known martial artists who agree that this is the case? (He won't...he can't :LOL: )

Incredible, you really remind me of that character of Griff Rhys Jones's...."Go on then...hit me in the stomach" :LOL:

Remember him?

Now, what was his name?

Do a Google.

On a similar note, that is why seat belts were introduced. In an accident the driver would hit the steering wheel with his chest - same result.

joe

Of course, that Griff Rhys Jones character you remind me so much of was the Incredible Bullshiting Man ;)

Sponsored Links
noodlz said:
joe-90 said:
noodlz said:
joe-90 said:
noodlz said:
joe-90 said:

Remember him?

Now, what was his name?

Do a Google.

joe

Of course, that Griff Rhys Jones character you remind me so much of was the Incredible Bullshiting Man ;)

You haven't done a Google have you?

Have you ever heard of a Heart Punch? Or a Heart Kick?

Have you ever wondered why the heart is proctected by the rib cage?

Now stop talking piffle and admit that (as usual) I am right.

joe

A heabutt heart stop, remember...not a recognised martial arts technique.
Post a link ;)

noodlz said:
Post a link ;)

Do Google. Headbutt, Cardiac arrest.

Argument is futile - you'll just look a plonka.

joe

joe-90 said:
[Learn a little First Aid. There is only one way to start a heart - and that is electric shock.

joe

don't tell me the legendary joe 90 has never heard of CARDIOpulmonary resuscitation?

noseall said:
joe-90 said:
[Learn a little First Aid. There is only one way to start a heart - and that is electric shock.

joe

don't tell me the legendary joe 90 has never heard of CARDIOpulmonary resuscitation?

There is only one way to start a heart - that is electric shock.

joe

joe-90 said:
noodlz said:
Post a link ;)

Do Google. Headbutt, Cardiac arrest.

Argument is futile - you'll just look a plonka.

joe

No mention of a martial arts technique all just speculation about Zidane.
Give us a definitive link to a website illustrating this well-known martial arts technique of stopping the heart with a headbutt (he won't...he can't :LOL: ;) )

Diversions are futile - if you don't you'll just look a plonka ;)

A kick or punch to the heart carries less kinetic energy than a headbutt from a trained footballer. Didn't you know that? Guess not eh.

So you are saying that neither kick nor punch to the heart is dangerous?

Well is it?

If it is - then a headbutt is even more dangerous.

What do you study? Kung Fusion?

joe

Have studied Wu Shu Kwan, Shotokan, Seidokan, Wing Chun, Muay Tai, Aikido and others. What martial arts have you studied Joe?

You have not provided a link to martial arts website that makes this claim, because it is not a well-known technique as you have claimed...end of.

All the rest is classic Joe-90 (the incredible bullshitting man) ;)

Surely to damage the heart enough to stop it, you'd pretty much have to break a few ribs. Paramedics regularly break ribs when trying to resusitate patients.... it's not like you see on tv, you've gotta really lean on the chest.
I don't think that Zidane actually tried to murder the Italian by headbutt :rolleyes: .
What I can't understand though, is that if he'd said something bad enough to warrant such behaviour in front of billions then why would he leave it at a butt? If someone said something THAT bad to make me warrant that kind of attack in front of billions then it would have had to have ended in death for someone - you'd have followed up with more. I can't understand why he made one attack and left it at that. If he was that bothered he should have taken it further. Zidane is an unstable fool.

gcol said:
Surely to damage the heart enough to stop it, you'd pretty much have to break a few ribs. Paramedics regularly break ribs when trying to resusitate patients.... it's not like you see on tv, you've gotta really lean on the chest.
I don't think that Zidane actually tried to murder the Italian by headbutt :rolleyes: .
What I can't understand though, is that if he'd said something bad enough to warrant such behaviour in front of billions then why would he leave it at a butt? If someone said something THAT bad to make me warrant that kind of attack in front of billions then it would have had to have ended in death for someone - you'd have followed up with more. I can't understand why he made one attack and left it at that. If he was that bothered he should have taken it further. Zidane is an unstable fool.

Yes, he was foolish...it was something he did on the spur of the moment. It was a rush of blood to the head and a spontaneous reckless action, provoked by taunting which got the desired response. In your eyes he may well be an unstable fool, but he is undeniably a genius footballer. He has been targeted throughout his career and in the hundreds of games that he has played occasionally he has overeacted, but much worse are those that tackle recklessly with deliberate premeditative intent sometimes causing serious injury.

Would you ever wish to be judged by the most foolish thing you've ever done and be branded an unstable fool as a result?

Give the guy a break.

noodlz said:
Have studied Wu Shu Kwan, Shotokan, Seidokan, Wing Chun, Muay Tai, Aikido and others. What martial arts have you studied Joe?

You have not provided a link to martial arts website that makes this claim, because it is not a well-known technique as you have claimed...end of.

All the rest is classic Joe-90 (the incredible bullshitting man) ;)

Waffle won't save you. Either heart punching, kicking or butting is dangerous or it is not. You claim to be the expert so which is it?

A) Dangerous.

B) Not dangerous.

joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back