flash

B

breezer

I would like to make a demonstration "film"
the most popular is Flash, but i believe it is expensive, (not the player, the prog to write it)

I would google but i dont know what to google for as i am looking for a reanonable alternative, i dont mind paying so long as its less than flash ,but does a similar thing and is eay to use.

so my question is what should i google for? or does any one use a prog that is sort of what i want?

Sponsored Links
Hi breezer

Flash is used for animation and fancy graphics for websites.

I googled 'flash alternatives' there are lots of options but i can't reccomend anything inparticular as i've not used them myself.

If you just want to edit some video you may be able to get by with 'Windows movie player'

hope this is some use :)

Animated gif's might be sufficient? Like fancy smileys..
Can make those with Adobe CS2 I believe.

Depending on how complex or simple your 'film' needs to be there are many programs out there to do the job.
Give us some more info on what the 'film' entails and what way you wish to present the finished product.

Sponsored Links
an example;

building a brick wall.

I have seen one done in flash and it looked very good.
it started off with blank ground (if you see what i mean)
then a trench appeared
then you see the bricks being layed

(it was a bit more detiled than that though)

I want to make a "film" as an instrcutional film, like building a will (as an example)

breezer...flash is not that easy or intuitive to use.
In the long run I think a well edited video would be the easiest option. You can very easily freeze frame, add text, add voice over, music and make very effective transitions. All this can then be transfered to cd/dvd for either computer playback and/or dvd-TV.

How the **** is he going to do the aforementioned animation of the brick wall with a video camera?
Flash, like most dev software takes time and patience (oh and of course creativity) thats all.

eggplant said:
How the **** is he going to do the aforementioned animation of the brick wall with a video camera?

Read the post eggplant...he aint mentioned anything about animation, he said 'film' he also said 'I have seen one done in flash and it looked very good' which is not to say 'I want to go the flash route'.
Never seen animation done with a video camera....where have you been hiding all your life eggplant?
I only suggested video because it might be the most accessable/flexible with the gentlest of learning curves.

Sponsored Links
Back